Page 46 of 73 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Printable Price list :: support thread

I do not believe that "text describing what the category is about" is currently possible. However, the program author would really need to speak to this.

Sawhorse

Plugin Contributions

Question... Where in the code did the price list open to a category?

I think I may have edited it out or missed it somewhere... right now the page opens without a category selected, other wise it works grate.

Is there a switch to restrict the number of products listed by sub-category yet?
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

I think I may have edited it out or missed it somewhere... right now the page opens without a category selected, other wise it works grate.

Is there a switch to restrict the number of products listed by sub-category yet?
    Davewest - I believe that you may have a problem. You should have multiple currencies. I do not see a drop down with that information. I think that one of your edits may have caused this problem. To see a correct formed pricelist see http://sawhorsejewelry.com/index.php...page=pricelist

Sawhorse

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by davewest View Post

It opens with all products or none (the latter requires the user to select a category, and only then the products in the selected category will be shown). You can switch between the two by changing a price list admin setting.

Quote Originally Posted by davewest View Post
    No, not without code changes.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by paulm View Post
    It opens with all products or none (the latter requires the user to select a category, and only then the products in the selected category will be shown). You can switch between the two by changing a price list admin setting.
    That's kind of what I thought... just wasn't sure if I missed something. I have over 5000 products so list it all may not work.

Quote Originally Posted by paulm View Post
    No, not without code changes.
    Wasn't sure if someone did it or not... got one category with 2000 products that would be nice to split.

Thanks for the reply... love the mod, been using it for a while now, just decided to post it out so customers can access it.

Sawhorse..

I only use one currency and don't sale outside the US. I commented the box out.
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

Originally Posted by paulm
    Thanks paulm, I forgot all about that.

Originally Posted by davewest
    I only use one currency and don't sale outside the US. I commented the box out.
    Good idea.

Sawhorse

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I have just added this to my site and would like know how you change the logo so that it shows my own instead of the zen cart one I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tinaw View Post
    Hi, I have just added this to my site and would like know how you change the logo so that it shows my own instead of the zen cart one I can't seem to find it anywhere.
    You may want to look in includes/templates/template_default/pricelist/tpl_main_page.php to help you get started.

Sawhorse

Plugin Contributions

...It's always funny when you search through a thread and finds lots of the same question, and can never find an answer!

I've got pricelist running on a moderate sized cart (1500+ products), using it to generate a PDF catalogue for my client.

On one large category I no longer can get the file to generate, no doubt due to server timeouts (it's part of a VMS hosting, so I don't have access to server logs alas.)

So, question (as asked before), can I change my pricelist main page to not only select by main category (ie., "Accessories") but by subcategory ("ie., "Accessories/AAA", "Accessories/BBB") to generate unique pages for each of these subs individually?

cheers

ps. if there's an even spiffier way (since I last did the research) on an add-on that allows one to print their store to catalogue I'd love to hear about it!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bearshark View Post
    So, question (as asked before), can I change my pricelist main page to not only select by main category (ie., "Accessories") but by subcategory ("ie., "Accessories/AAA", "Accessories/BBB") to generate unique pages for each of these subs individually?
    No, such a feature is not available at the moment. (It's probably asked and answered before in the archived support thread.)

Page 46 of 73 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast