Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Printable Price list :: support thread

Hi
    Just wanted to say what an absolutely fantastic piece of work this is. I love the version with the images.

Is there a way that I can get the single column page to show the column wider across the page so that it fills the width of A4? I tried using more columns but it didnt look as tidy as the single column per page.

If not no problem as this is still a great add on to the store, am sure this will prove invaluable at craft days and the card workshop I run.

Many thanks

H

Plugin Contributions

Hi helshop,

it's possible to make adjustments like that by edditing the stylesheet. I have barely even touched that file for years, so I hope you'll find your way by taking a look at it yourself ;-)

Plugin Contributions

Absolutely no idea how CSS works but gave it a go and think it has worked, once again thank you!! Now I just need to add the rest of my stock, trouble is my friend also loves it and wants me to set hers up for her as well so thats another cubecart customer who is migrating to zen!! Think this price list was the convincing factor for her, despite all its other great features.

Paulm you are a genius!!

H

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Printable Price list :: support thread

hello, thanks for the great mod.
    Any way to alter the pricelist to show sub-categories as well?

I have many products in one of my category about 12000, about 300 products in each sub-category of that main category. Its very laggy and database load is insane. Would it be possible to split it to sub.categories?

All Categories default is set to false.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I know this will sound strange, but I would like to add "Add to cart" button for each item in the pricelist.

The reason for that is that we are doing both online ordering, and by phone ordering, and for the phone case, the pricelist is a way to answer customers faster than diging into the sub categories as a usual web surfer.

Thanks for helping

regards

Hubert

Plugin Contributions

@Timacek: the pricelist does show the subcats. But I assume you mean you want it to show the subcats in the dropdown, so you can select by subcategory.

Although I agree subcategory selection would be a nice feature, I think a better solution would be to add a limit to the number of products the pricelist will print in one go. I originally wrote it for a (osCommerce) shop which only had about 300 products, which I needed a printable pricelist for. There was no need to make it work for thousands of products or more, and that why it wasn't designed to handle lots of products.

@hubert: I think add to cart buttons would be a nice feature. Although it started as a printable price list a long time ago, it does not have to stay just a printable price list.

If I would have lots of spare time I would probably add those features asap But I am afraid there is very little chance I wil have any time for this soon

Plugin Contributions

Default Attributes

I am running an older version (1.02) but love it all the same.

Does the new version show attribute prices?

Jacque
    Last edited by jacque427; 2 Feb 2007 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Found the version number

Just knowledgeable enough to be dangerous.

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    I am using the image version of the price list and cannot get it to print properly despite it looking great on screen!

Any ideas which part of the css I need to amend to correct this please.

Thanks

H

Plugin Contributions

I have read through this thread, and found no mention, so...

Does this mod note stock by attribute? I am using the attribute stock v 4.4 mod. (I know, wishful thinking. A girl can dream can't she )

Thanks!
    Audra

Plugin Contributions

@jacque427 and audradh: sorry, attributes are not implemented and I am sure I won't find time soon to add code for it. (even very unlikely that I will ever find time for it, so if anyone else wants to update/support this mod please do so!)

@helshop: sorry but the image printing is not officially supported. Please look at the HTML source for CSS classes and try to edit the CSS files to change the looks. You also might need to edit the modules/pages/pricelist/header_php.php file.

edit:
    @audrah: I am dreaming too, about having lots of spare time to code... ;-)

Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast