Page 58 of 73 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Printable Price list :: support thread

Quote Originally Posted by PopularCrustacean View Post
    Thanks for the input again! Im actually looking to display the products_url database field from the database products_description, which actually doesn't contain the URL. We use it to hold our bin numbers for picking certain items in the warehouse.

I couldn't figure out how to get the code to grab a different database field.
    I that case I misunderstood. You could maybe take a look at the products description code and copy that to the sections you suggested? I would need to look closer into it to say something more specific about this.

Plugin Contributions

@joyjoy: Did you try to change mysql_ to mysqli_? And did that change the error message?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by paulm View Post
    I that case I misunderstood. You could maybe take a look at the products description code and copy that to the sections you suggested? I would need to look closer into it to say something more specific about this.
    I'll try to figure something out!

I've been having issues with this add on though. It'll work for a day or two, but after a change the categories a few times, it stops functioning. When i go to the pricelist page, nothing loads.

To fix it i just run the remove sql queries, then run the install queries again, but its a pain (and it clears all my settings).

Anyone else have this issue?

Plugin Contributions

I've updated this module to v2.0.0, allowing it to operate with Zen Cart v1.5.1+ and later versions of PHP (it'll probably work on v1.5.0, but I haven't tested/validated that). The plugin can be downloaded from the Plugins area: http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=173.

The installation SQL is now an admin-level auto-install script. Many of the plugin's profile settings have been removed, since the plugin now relies on CSS/browser interaction to provide the proper pagination. The innards of the script were re-factored to reduce the possibility of out-of-memory conditions arising on larger stores -- the data for the display is gathered, but the screen output is performed one category/product at a time to lessen the amount of memory required.

Plugin Contributions

Just installed this module and I love it. Thank You! But I have some questions

1. How to change the Sort By: Field feature

basically Sort By: Field have 3 options :
    products_name
    products_price
    products_model

What if I wanna make it sort by products sort order and name ?

Example :
    (current sort order for product_name field)
    Product name Sort Order
    Cloud 0
    Fire 0
    Stone 3
    Water 2
    Wind 1

(I want the sort order for product_name field to be like this)
    Product name Sort Order
    Cloud 0
    Fire 0
    Wind 1
    Water 2
    Stone 3

2. How to remove the currency symbol besides the table title ?

3. I have more than 9000 products and when I try to click the print this page link, it always make my browser error. But if I try to print like only 100 products, it works.

4. It takes time to load All Categories and since I have some categories with thousands products in it, can I divided it to be several pages ? Like 200 products per page with previous page and next page link ?

thanks

Plugin Contributions

@choppa
    1) I'll add the product sort_order to the list of, er, sort orders in the next release.
    2) I'll add a configuration "switch" to allow you to control whether/not the currency symbol displays.
    3) What is in the myDEBUG*.log file when you get the "browser error"? I'm thinking to add configuration values so that you can control (a) the script's timeout value and (b) the script's maximum memory required.
    4) I'll need to think about, since I think that what you're asking is a major change. Any additional details you provide regarding how you'd like it to work would be appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Hi lat9, BIG thanks for this plugin! I think that's exactly what I need.

A question: I've set images on true and a strange thing occurs with their positions. I've just listed 4 products. On the list 2 display on he left and 2 on the right ... I refresh and 3 on the right and 1 on the left ... and every time I refresh the display change. Check this out here.

Any idea why the positions each time are different?

Note that there's a typo on profile-1.css (it now reads proile-1.css)

Plugin Contributions

Thannaree, I don't know what's up with the "image swap"; I'll look into it shortly.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Thannaree View Post
    Hi lat9, BIG thanks for this plugin! I think that's exactly what I need.

A question: I've set images on true and a strange thing occurs with their positions. I've just listed 4 products. On the list 2 display on he left and 2 on the right ... I refresh and 3 on the right and 1 on the left ... and every time I refresh the display change. Check this out here.

Any idea why the positions each time are different?

Note that there's a typo on profile-1.css (it now reads proile-1.css)
    Having looked at the code, the position change is a "feature" of the plugin, mixing it up so that the images are in a random position (not so cut-and-dried of a display).

You can force the display to be the same for all cases by setting the classes .imgDescrRndPL_1, .imgDescrRndPL_2, .imgDescrRndPL_3 and .imgDescrRndPL_4 to all have the same styling.

I've opened a bug-report regarding the CSS filename on the plugin's github repository; it'll be corrected in the next release.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for looking into it. Setting the classes on the same side fixed it.

.imgDescrRndPL_3 img, .imgDescrRndPL_4 img { float: left; }
    .imgDescrRndPL_1 img, .imgDescrRndPL_2 img { float: left; }
    Thanks again.

Page 58 of 73 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast