Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Printable Price list :: support thread

I've added your enhancement request to the plugin's GitHub repository's issues: https://github.com/lat9/printable_price_list/issues

Plugin Contributions

ZC v 1.5.5b
    upgraded from 1.39h a few months ago
    Upgrade when smoothly
    Apache Version 2.4.18
    PHP Version 5.5.32
    MySQL Version 5.6.34

After installing Pricelist I'm getting tons of my debug error logs with the following..(paths altered to protect the innocent)

[17-Nov-2016 15:34:58 UTC] Request URI: /store/index.php?language=en&main_page=pricelist&zenid=o4gkinvm213nuoq4k1eqmu0dg7, IP address: 192.243.55.132
    #1 constant() called at [/home/public_html/store/includes/modules/pages/pricelist/header_php.php:91]
    #2 price_list->__construct() called at [/home/public_html/store/includes/modules/pages/pricelist/header_php.php:318]
    #3 require(/home/public_html/store/includes/modules/pages/pricelist/header_php.php) called at [/home/public_html/store/index.php:36]

[17-Nov-2016 15:34:58 UTC] PHP Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant PL_SHOW_SPECIAL_DATE_3 in /home/public_html/store/includes/modules/pages/pricelist/header_php.php on line 91

I'm going to try commenting the line containing PL_SHOW_SPECIAL_DATE in header_php.php and see if that at least stops the debug logs.

any other advise is welcome.

Plugin Contributions

Nope, commenting out the one line in the array that has the var PL_Showdate etc.. did not stop the error logs from being generated. :-(

Plugin Contributions

It sounds like the plugin's installation got messed somehow. Try running the plugin's uninstall SQL, located in the root of the plugin's distribution zip-file and then refreshing the admin's display to cause the plugin's auto-install script to run.

Make sure to save any changes you might have made!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    It sounds like the plugin's installation got messed somehow. Try running the plugin's uninstall SQL, located in the root of the plugin's distribution zip-file and then refreshing the admin's display to cause the plugin's auto-install script to run.

Make sure to save any changes you might have made!
    That seems to have resolved it. It appears that I had left over page config info that was the problem. I say this because the output catalog page looks different than it did before doing the remove and refresh. What I'm saying is after upgrading the first time I still had my profile definitions and this time I had to go in and tweak my profiles as their were reset to a default setting. I do miss the old 2 column layout even though it was never perfect by any means. It just looked better when printed on paper.

Is there a way to set the print margins in the profiles or via CSS or something?

Plugin Contributions

Yea, that 2-column layout was not "playing well" with the CSS styling. I've got the feature-request noted in the plugin's GitHub repository!

You can use the profile-*.css files in the /includes/templates/template_default/pricelist folder to customize those margins.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks very much for making this mod available Paul.

Great plugin with many features. I am not sure if it is just me but when I activate 'Image' I get this random display image positioning. Further more if I change the same profile without the 'Description' images show totally different again.?
    How do I fix that?

And when or how far away to display prices with Attributes. All my prices are priced with attributes and unfortunately can't see them.

Thank for your kind support.

Name:  pricelist-random images.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  25.9 KB
    Last edited by oavs; 25 Oct 2017 at 11:51 PM.
    Downunder QLD

Plugin Contributions

OK I think fixed my image random positioning with
    .imgDescrRndPL_1 img, .imgDescrRndPL_2 img{ float: left; } >> instead of { float: right; }
    Downunder QLD

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by paulm View Post
    Most wanted (so the the features mentioned below are not implemented yet!) features are:

* custom columns for additional data
    * products descriptions
    * products images
    * hide prices for non approved customers
    * show prices to the store owner only

And more?
    Yes Of course :-) how did you missed?
    All my products are listed with attributes and I can not see prices when listed
    Downunder QLD

Plugin Contributions

I have been using this mod successfully for many years now. (Great Plugin!) I am busy testing the upgrade of my site to 1.5.5 and installed the latest upgrade of the mod. Everything was working fine until I installed the Responsive Sheffield Blue template. Now I cant get the link to the price list to show up in the footer anymore. (Everything looks to be set up correctly in the EZ pages menu). There is no mention of this problem in the template's support thread but I am guessing it has something to do with Flexible Footer?

I have tried reinstalling the mod. Anyone else have this problem or can help with some suggestions?

Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast