Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Printable Price list :: support thread

Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    I have been using this mod successfully for many years now. (Great Plugin!) I am busy testing the upgrade of my site to 1.5.5 and installed the latest upgrade of the mod. Everything was working fine until I installed the Responsive Sheffield Blue template. Now I cant get the link to the price list to show up in the footer anymore. (Everything looks to be set up correctly in the EZ pages menu). There is no mention of this problem in the template's support thread but I am guessing it has something to do with Flexible Footer?

I have tried reinstalling the mod. Anyone else have this problem or can help with some suggestions?
    Since the price-list link was showing in the footer before you installed the template, I'll suggest that you post in that template's support-thread to see if someone more familiar with its inner-workings can help.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by oavs View Post
    Thanks very much for making this mod available Paul.

Great plugin with many features. I am not sure if it is just me but when I activate 'Image' I get this random display image positioning. Further more if I change the same profile without the 'Description' images show totally different again.?
    How do I fix that?

And when or how far away to display prices with Attributes. All my prices are priced with attributes and unfortunately can't see them.

Thank for your kind support.

Attachment 17375
    OK I think fixed my image random positioning with
    .imgDescrRndPL_1 img, .imgDescrRndPL_2 img{ float: left; } >> instead of { float: right; }
    I'm having that same issue, but when I went to try your solution, I couldn't find that line in ANY of the files...?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    I have been using this mod successfully for many years now. (Great Plugin!) I am busy testing the upgrade of my site to 1.5.5 and installed the latest upgrade of the mod. Everything was working fine until I installed the Responsive Sheffield Blue template. Now I cant get the link to the price list to show up in the footer anymore. (Everything looks to be set up correctly in the EZ pages menu). There is no mention of this problem in the template's support thread but I am guessing it has something to do with Flexible Footer?

I have tried reinstalling the mod. Anyone else have this problem or can help with some suggestions?
    There are interference overwrites in that template. I've dealt with them specifically with that flexible footer in Responsive Sheffield Blue before.

Either it masked the stock code you are using with ez pages or it overlooked them entirely.

You just have to replace the connection to the stock code and it will work again!
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks very much for making this mod available Paul.

Great plugin with many features. I am not sure if it is just me but when I activate 'Image' I get this random display image positioning. Further more if I change the same profile without the 'Description' images show totally different again.?
    How do I fix that?

And when or how far away to display prices with Attributes. All my prices are priced with attributes and unfortunately can't see them.

Thank for your kind support.

Attachment 17375
    I'm installing attributes into this module tonight :). Do you use attributes normally - stock 1.55f - without modification in your cart?
    Twitch.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by twitchtoo View Post
    I'm installing attributes into this module tonight :). Do you use attributes normally - stock 1.55f - without modification in your cart?
    Please note that this plugin's got a GitHub repository: https://github.com/lat9/printable_price_list

Plugin Contributions

It's been asked before, but I never saw a definitive answer regarding it, but when I have "Show Product images?" set to "True", the images show up, but they're randomly placed to the left and right of each product. Another issue I am having, is that regardless of what I set my image size to (in this case 50px by 50px) when I go to actually print the list, each line is positively massive, and causes my list to use probably 5 times as many pages as it would actually need to. (see image below).

Name:  Untitled-1.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  27.0 KB

Is there any way to fix these two issues?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Lordzoabar View Post
    It's been asked before, but I never saw a definitive answer regarding it, but when I have "Show Product images?" set to "True", the images show up, but they're randomly placed to the left and right of each product. Another issue I am having, is that regardless of what I set my image size to (in this case 50px by 50px) when I go to actually print the list, each line is positively massive, and causes my list to use probably 5 times as many pages as it would actually need to. (see image below).

Name:  Untitled-1.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  27.0 KB

Is there any way to fix these two issues?
    These issues will be fixed in the upcoming release!
    Twitch.

Plugin Contributions

Default Printable Price list - errors with PHP7.x

Just to be able to log these errors somewhere I am posting them here.

With PHP7 using profile2 in landscape I get error of: Allowed memory size of 327155712 bytes exhausted
    If I disable images in profile2 landscape I get : #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/bailey/_sites/bmh156a.bmh.com.au/public/includes/functions/sessions.php:77]
    #5 _sess_write()
    #6 session_write_close()
    --> PHP Fatal error: 2014:Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now :: insert into zen_sessions (sesskey, expiry, `value`)
    values ('1r6d2bid76bmed4uj4qd762032', 1573438219, 'c2VjdXJpdH ... [*** NOTE THIS VALUE IS 5191 CHARS ***]')
    ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `value`='c2VjdXJpdH ... [*** NOTE THIS VALUE IS 5191 CHARS ***]', expiry=1573438219
    PHP Warning: Unknown: Cannot call session save handler in a recursive manner in Unknown on line 0

These errors only occur with this profile.
    I have increased the memory size.

To avoid this error ensure "Main cats New Page" and "Main Cats New Table" are both set to false

----------
    environment Dev: Zen Cart 156c; Apache 2.4.33; PHP 7.3.1; MySQL 5.7.21; Windows 10
    environment Test: Zen Cart 156a; Apache 2.4.29; PHP 7.2.4; MySQL 5.7.24; Linux 4.15.0

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for this plugin.
    Is there an update on how to display attribute price list?
    Downunder QLD

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for this plugin.
    Is there an update on how to display attribute price list?
    Nope, not yet. I've created an issue in the plugin's GitHub repository (https://github.com/lat9/printable_price_list/issues/15) to track that change.

Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast