Hello all

sorry for having a question, which surely has been answered in another thread, but i didn´t find him (thread) and i´m really, really desperate (not housewife)

My problem in short words.

Our company deals tea with several package options.

I have defined them in "Attributes" and now we have a calculating problem.

The packages are 12, 144 and 2592 packs of tea boxes within 22x20gr. teabags.
The minimum pack to purchase should be 12 boxes.
The price of one box is € 1.33 + 7% tax (Germany). The calculated price for the minimum product charge is € 17,07.
Now if someone wants to buy the 144 packs he checks up the radio button which displays "144 Colli with 12 Boxes" and then the calculation makes the mistake to take the minimum charge and multiplies it with the 144 packs.
This is not correct because not everbody wants so much tea. If i change the amount from 12 to 1 the system says:" The minimum order amount is below 12. Please enter 12 for ordering."
Now if i change it in the product details from 12 to 1, everbody can order 1 box of tea. This is also a mistake, because we cannot send 1 box of tea to our customers because of shipping costs are too high.

I hope the problem is not to difficult to understand, but i need a button, switch or option setting in attributes or product details where the price of an attribut is not mixed up with the minimum charge of the product.

Thanks for response or a link to the solution.