Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Orders Not Appearing

Quote Originally Posted by designsbytrina View Post
    PayPal stopped working. I upgraded my cart, and then started receiving the "database" message when I did the upgrade. Now, after correcting the information for PayPal (I still don't understand how it got "became" wrong in the first place), everything is working perfectly. EXCEPT my database still needs patching to a higher level.
    What version of Zen Cart do you think you are running?

What happens if you run the /zc_install and hit the Upgrade? Does it show any versions checked?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Could you check the file on the server for:
    /includes/version.php

Do the match the one in your download of Zen Cart v1.3.5 ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Re: Orders Not Appearing

I too have been searching this forum and the net for answers to this problem. I have checked double checked and then checked again all my settings on paypal and my site. I have followed all the solutions in wikki/forum and net with out prevail. I have been so worked up as paypal is the only payment method my site offers at this moment in time!

If any of you get a bug fix, or real answer, please contact me

Plugin Contributions

I'm having the same problem after upgrading from 1.2.7 to 1.3.5

Everything appears fine through the checkout process, but everytime it always says the order number is #14774, which was the first transaction after I updated the Cart. Last night I took the site offline, and reuploaded the zc_install folder to check the DB version and make sure it was patched, It said that it was ok for 1.3.5 is there a way i can manually check?

Another weird thing I noticed, is that under the Configuration Instructions it says:

set your Instant Payment Notification Preferences URL to:
    https://www.my_site.com//ipn_main_handler.php

I'm not sure where the extra / is coming from...

it's also in the automatic return url..

https://www.my_site.com//index.php?m...eckout_process

i'm running ultimate seo urls, though as far as I know that shouldn't be an issue..

I've currently turned off Paypal, only about 8% of our customers use it so it's not a huge problem but I'd like to get this worked out this week. Any help would be appereciated..

Plugin Contributions

I knew this would happen.. I triple checked my admin/includes/configure.php and includes/configure.php.. to make sure there were no trailing /'s

and somehow I always missed the last one in admin/includes/configure.php..

Everything seems groovy now..

I'd just like to say great work on 1.3.5 other than this silly problem everything has been great!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DickTurpin View Post
    I too have been searching this forum and the net for answers to this problem. I have checked double checked and then checked again all my settings on paypal and my site. I have followed all the solutions in wikki/forum and net with out prevail. I have been so worked up as paypal is the only payment method my site offers at this moment in time!

If any of you get a bug fix, or real answer, please contact me
    Did you try to uninstall then reinstall the PayPal Payment module then reconfigure it using the exact Primary email address with the same upper/lower case that you have on the PayPal Site?
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

This has been a real problem for me, too. I tried removing the paypal ipn and then reinstalling it. This did not work. I tried installing the 'stuck orders' contribution, but that did no real good because all i got was a string of unintelligable encrypted information.

this is a HUGE and BAD problem, because now no orders at all are showing up. First, only the ones when the customers didn't return manually from clicking 'return to merchant' in paypal. now that i modified paypal account to automatically return to my merchant page - NONE of the orders are getting returned. This website only takes paypal. Profitibility is coming to a complete halt.

In order to create a mechanism that allows me to capture information if an order is placed, i write a text file to the server in a new folder with the contents of the order in place. this is just until one of the programming gurus of Zen can explain a fix for this issue. At this point, the file is writing OK.

Here's the problem, i need to capture some info about each item in the order. i want to write a description of each order - and put in the attribute information. but i only get the attribute for the first product. if there are multiple products in the order, the first item in the order shows the attribute but the others do not.

in the code in the orders.php page, there is another variable and incremental count on a value of j. this is the code from that file: orders.php (line 401).

$order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . nl2br($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value']

What follows is the code that i have now - it's based heavily on the code above:

$description = '';
    for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($order->products); $i++) {

$description .= $order->products[$i]['name'] . ' ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$i]['option'] . ': ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$i]['value'] . '(qty: ' . $order->products[$i]['qty'] . ') + ';

}

here's an example of what's getting written:

10232006,firstname,lastname,me*me.com,street address,city,state,zip,Genetic size: Xtra Large(qty: 1) + Bar Code Shirt : (qty: 1) + Explosive Tee : (qty: 1) + Pocket Watch : (qty: 1) ,70

can one of you codemasters give me a tip as to why the attribute of only the first item - in this example - the genetic tee shirt size comes through, but the others - do not come through.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

How did you fix this? I have done all steps suggested and am getting absolutely nowhere.

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Orders Not Appearing

Good news every body i got the answer
    basically there's a bug in the code of the paypal module!

/includes/modules/payment/paypal/paypal_functions.php

line 60 -- alter it like this:
    Code:
    if (strtolower($postArray['business']) != strtolower(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_BUSINESS_ID)) {

This definatly works, Im now using it! I knew my settings were correct

Plugin Contributions

I made this change, but cart still broken...

Wow- thanks for the response, DickTurpin. It seems that you are the only one who responds to my question. I implemented your code change, but i am not getting anywhere. What could be wrong?

Maybe i skipped a step that you need. Here are the steps I have taken:
    1. verify the primary paypal address is the one in the email for zen, case sensitive - it matches exactly. (it does)
    2. turn off the paypal account and then re-set one up.
    3. made certain that paypal is redirecting back to zencart - it always returns now. at first, i thought this only happened when the user didnt return. Now, no payal purchases register at all.
    4. installed the 'paypal orders stuck' contribution and the follow up to that - which helps me 'push' the orders through. However, this is not really the best way to handle this.
    5. I got your response and made the code change.
    6. I tested - and not a single paypal order gets written to the appropriate fields in the database without a little help from that contribution.

Paypal didnt change, and the server didnt put new firewall measures in place. I don't have the SEO contribution changed, and someone posted information about trailing /s but i am not sure which files I need to check.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast