Plugin Contributions

Default I fixed Paymate Shipping Problem

I was doing some messing around with the paymate module and I got it to work. (Before the shipping cost would not carry over.)
    Now no cost will carry over but it will allow the customer to type in the correct total..It also will except payment from matercard,visa and bankcard....When reading through the forums I was under the impression they only excepted bankcard in australia. I done a test payment with my mastercard and all went through perfectly.

So in the includes/modules/payment folder go to the paymate_php on line 106 the original looks like this;

('amt', number_format(($order->info['total'] - $order->info['shipping_cost']) * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency))) .

I had taken out the shipping cost section just to see if it would work and it does. It should look like this now.....

('amt', number_format(($order->info['total']['']) * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency))) .

Ok now I did leave in these symbols ['']) as when I took them out it didn't work when I put them back in work perfectly.
    Only take out the red section. - $order->info shipping_cost.....make sure the other symbols are left in

Well I really hope it works for you the same as mine does.....If not I could send a copy of the file to your email...I'm not sure
    if it will work as I have never sent a php file through email before.....Let us know if this can be done and I will be happy to send you a copy of [email protected]

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I fixed Paymate Shipping Problem

OK the shipping problem is fixed but I just went to my admin section to see the order and it never recorded the order........Now working this out is gonna take me another week unless some one knows...lol

Plugin Contributions

Hey Me again..

I just tried something else and this time this one takes the total and the shipping over...... and it records the order in admin and you get returned to your store.......

It's the same as above but I edited the code again...... I ended up putting this back in - $order->info .......so the code should look like this on line 106 :

('amt', number_format(($order->info['total'] - $order->info['']) * $currencies->get_value($my_currency), $currencies->get_decimal_places($my_currency))) .

only the - shipping_cost - was taken out......on line 106 paymate_php.......

Sorry for all the posts I was so excited that it worked and now it all works i'm even more excited.........

I really hope it works for you as it has done for me..........but email me if you need any help.....

Plugin Contributions

great post...had the same problem and your solution fixed it! Thanks!!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by misty16 View Post

I really hope it works for you as it has done for me..........but email me if you need any help.....
    Hey Misty,
    Im hoping to install paymate for my zen-cart. Is this an easy process?
    Im about to register with paymate and try, but not sure where to start.
    Is there a tutorial you know of?
    Thanks!