Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Nochex APC

OK thanks for clearing that up for me

I will wait for the updated module and try again then.

Thanks Pixxi :)

Plugin Contributions

Hi there im new to this forum but this looks like a good place to start as ive just installed the nochex mod from the download section and it comes up with this error: 1146 Table 'fishkrib_zc1.zen_nochex_sessions' doesn't exist
    in:
    [delete from zen_nochex_sessions where session_id = '50eefc27c84bcaf363b90521f847fa3f']

So if anyone has any ideas let me know as i really want to use nochex when my site goes live.
    Thanx guys/gals

Plugin Contributions

Unfortunatel troy, there's a lot of us waiting for some confirmation on this mod!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TouranMan View Post
    Unfortunatel troy, there's a lot of us waiting for some confirmation on this mod!
    Yeah i know, just thought id say what was wrong with the 1 in the downloads and so i get e-mails when ever theres a reply

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    folks,

hope this helps, feedback very welcome

new nochex payment pages module with APC
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixxi View Post
    Just a FYI for anyone downloading ... the new version is not yet in the downloads section (presumably hasn't been 'approved' yet) - the mod there today is still the older one (with the file missing) dated 20th December.
    There is no record of a new module submitted to the contributions area since Dec 20, 2006.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for that Doc, that's what I suspected after reading a different thread. I've PM'd the developer of the mod (MxG) but as yet have had no reply.

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    I installed the mod last week and got my first order from it last night, I assume I must have found the old mod however, I received the email from Nochex confirming payment had been received and showing the customer address, however the order has never arrived in the shop, the customer shows are registered and the order is sat in recover cart.

Is there any way to force this from recover cart to order status. I asked the customer to go back in and checkout as cash so that it moves through the system but this is not practical for every one so have disabled nochex for now.

I am not a merchant account.

I prefer Nochex over paypal as it is cheaper and doesnt take as long to arrive in my bank.

I am also subscribing to this thread in the hopes that it will be available soon. I come from a Cubecart store and have to say that they dont have nochex on their latest store, it is one of the reasons I started looking at alternatives, and although I cant get it to work at the moment I would rather have a zen cart anyway!

H

Plugin Contributions

Hi H,

All I can say is, I'm using ZenCart 1.3.7 and the Nochex APC mod v1.1 and it works fine. Sounds like your site didn't receive a callback from Nochex so didn't update the order. Have you tried a live transaction yourself? This is the last thing I did before I went live on this. If you do this, turn on Debug mode (Log & Email) before hand then you can analyse what is happening.

HTH

Marcus

Plugin Contributions

I'm using ZenCart 1.3.7 and the Nochex APC mod v1.1 and it works fine
    Can you post link please where to download Nochex APC mod v1.1? TIA

Plugin Contributions

It's the one from the downloads section but read my notes above!

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?main_page=product_contrib_info&cPath=40_48&products_id=425

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast