Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Min/Unit Mix not working for products priced by attributes

I just noticed a problem on a LIVE store and hope someone here can point me in the right direction.

I have several products setup as "priced by attributes" allowing the customer to choose BLANK or PRINTED along with quantity discounts. I turned the Product Qty Min/Unit Mix ON but the quantities are not being combined at checkout. The sample item has a 150pc minimum so I thought that if I added 75 WHITE and 75 LT BLUE that it would combine and display the 150 QTY price of $2.70 each, however that is not happening and instead it is displaying $0.00 for both items.

I suspect this has something to do with the way I have the product set up using "priced by attributes" and the fact that 1-149 QTY displays $0.00 in the popup. I tested another product that has a more basic pricing and it is working as designed so it appears at this point that only the products that use "priced by attributes" are being effected.

Please have a look at the example below and let me know if I am doing something wrong. THANK YOU!

SAMPLE URL: http://www.bestpriceuniforms.com/ind...roducts_id=429
    Last edited by kgmmusic; 23 Oct 2006 at 06:41 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Min/Unit Mix not working for products priced by attributes

I have another problem. (using 1.2.6 version)
    I set Product Priced by Attributes - yes (price 0), Product Qty Minimum 2 , Product Qty Min/Unit Mix -yes (on)
    The result of the check out that what ever products I select it will double the price. if I set the minimum order to 6 then is will double the price by 6.
    please help

Plugin Contributions

Products that use Attributes are not necessarily Priced by Attribute ...

If a Product must have all Attribute Prices to compute its lowest price, then the Product is set to Product Price 0 and the Attributes hold the prices that when combined make up the lowest price for the Product ...

If a Product has its own Product Price and there are Options (attributes) that may or may not add to this price, then the Product should be marked as:
    Product is Priced by Attribute: NO

If an Attribute with a price is selected it will be added to the Product Price ...

99% of the time when you get the double cost, this is due to marking products as:
    Priced by Attribute: YES

and they really need to be:
    Priced by Attribute: NO

See if that works better for you ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Hi, the Product Price 0 and the Attributes hold the prices that when combined make up the lowest price for the Product. But the problem is with the Mix on! it does not giving a mix ,it is setting each attribute to minimum order!!
    If I make minimum order 6 and mix on the customer should be able to select 6 items from the attributes list to complete the minimum but at the checkout it will show each attribute X 6.
    It must be a bug, I have checked and re-checked and no answer. I looked every where in the forum and FAQ and I could not find any body else with same problem.
    Thank you for taking the time to look at my problem

Plugin Contributions

You have a Widget that is available in Red, Blue and Green ...

Are you wanting a total of 6 widgets in any color or are you wanting 6 Red or 6 Green or 6 Blue ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    please check this test:

http://www.mistiyan.com/shop/index.p...roducts_id=154

The minimum order is 3, Mix on, Product Priced by Attributes:yes.
    I wish the client to be able select 3 differant item from list to complete the order.

But it is not working, what ever item the client select the check out will double it by the minimum order 3 (which mean mix is not working)
    Please help

Plugin Contributions

You have minimum of 3 ... with all of these checkboxes:
    Ambar (+€6.00EUR)
    appel (+€4.00EUR)
    Citronella (+€3.00EUR)
    dragon blood (+€5.00EUR)
    limon (+€9.00EUR)
    mangolia (+€3.00EUR)
    peppermint (+€1.00EUR)
    watermelon (+€3.00EUR)
    ylang ylang (+€2.00EUR)
    Does that mean I can pick as many as I want on each of the 3 products or are you trying to say ...

From the list, pick at least 3 to order ...

Or, From the list pick 3 combinations ...

Or how are you wanting the customer, if they could order a minimum of 3, to order this Product?
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    I would like them to order minimum of 3 item, which could be:
    1X amber + 1XApple + 1Xlimon = 3
    or
    2Xamber +1Xlimon=3
    or
    3Xamber=3

The problem is that when the costumer select 1X amber + 1XApple + 1Xlimon, with a Mix on, the check out should be showing 3 item but it is automaticly showing 3xXamber, 3Xlimon and 3 xApple total of 9 items.

If the client is wishing to buy 10 item (as 3 is the minimum then 10 should be no problem) the site will triple the item by 3 and will force the client to buy 30 items.

It seems that the mix on is not working and the .
    Please help

Plugin Contributions

The mix is a combination of the Product and the Attribute ...

You are using checkboxes and this is preventing the count from working ...

If these were a dropdown or radiobuttons where the customer can select only 1 at a time, then it would count each one once and work with the setting for the minimum ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    Thank you for taking time to look at my problem.
    I have tried to change to drop down and radio and what is happening is that the first item on the check out is calculate by Zen the minimum order 3, which mean that the costumer is forced to perches 3 item from the first attribute, which is not my intention.
    I wish the customer to be able to select 3 different attribute to reach to minimum order 3.
    Please have a look
    Alon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast