Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default available/expiry/start date fields don't appear in admin pages when I try to edit.

Hi!

I made a fresh ZC 1.3.5 install and restored my database.

All is working right, except the blank fields in the admin pages where I should put available/expiry/start/end date.

When create a new product or when I try to put a product in featured, I cannot edit start/end date cause there is no field (the label is there but no field on the right of it!).
    Tried firefox and IE, the problem is the same.

What should I do?

thanks to all!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: available/expiry/start date fields don't appear in admin pages when I try to edit

in IE now i get this error:

ctlSPiffyCalendarbox not defined

debug?

No idea about what happened...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: available/expiry/start date fields don't appear in admin pages when I try to edit

Try reloading your /admin files ... sounds like some missing, bad or corrupt files are there ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I've just finished to replace my admin files, but the problem still exists!!

could be a database problem?

Plugin Contributions

You said you made a fresh install of v1.3.5 then you restored your database ... this sounds like you loaded the new code ... *then* loaded your old database ...

Did you run the /zc_install on the database "after" you restored it to run the UPGRADE on the database?

NOTE: be sure to always do backups of your site and database before upgrading ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

I upgraded the database some days ago from version 1.2.6

I didn't notice this problem until today, when I tried to install news box manager.

I was thinking the problem was in some admin files I changed to install some new features.
    So I made a backup of my database, fresh install, then restored the database.

Now I uploaded again admin files, but still no date field, just the label (and the calendar box error).

what should i look at in my database?

Plugin Contributions

What version of Zen Cart was the database backup that you reloaded?

What this backup already upgraded to Zen Cart v1.3.5 or ... was this a copy of your v1.2.6 database?
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

it was a 1.3.5 version (I made upgrades one by one as suggested in the faq, and they were successfull)
    all seems right in the shop, all seems working, except this.

Plugin Contributions

I tried to set an expiry date via php admin in my featured products table.
    it works, the date is shown in the list of featured product, but if i try to edit the record in the featured page, when the featured product page shows, there is no field to edit, just the label and nothing else (after i click edit, it doesn't show in the featured product page the value I set - the value is visible in the list of featured products)

Plugin Contributions

What browser are you using?
    Linda McGrath

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast