Hi - I have just encountered a problem within my admin, I am unsure how it has happened because when I first installed ZenCart a month ago, everything was fine, but now when I go to the orders page, I can't look at the orders and I get this message at the top of the page

1054 Unknown column 'cc_start' in 'field list'
in:
[select cc_cvv, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, coupon_code, payment_method, payment_module_code, shipping_method, shipping_module_code, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, cc_start, cc_issue, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified, order_total, order_tax, ip_address from Wholesaleorders where orders_id = '1']
If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

I was just wondering if anyone might be able to shed any light on this or will I have to do a totaly fresh instal.

Many thanks in advance

Steve