Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Australian GST (goods and services tax)

Quote Originally Posted by tenthilltoys View Post
    Hi everyone.

How would you go about adding the words "Tax Invoice" to the zen-cart invoice.
    at the moment I have it under Configuration > My Store > Store Address and Phone.

the only problem is it appears on the contact us page.

anyone been able to achieve this.

Thanks
    Do you want it on the invoice in admin and live site ?
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base7 with Wholesale PRO - 88 preinstalled plugins zero errors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by tenthilltoys View Post
    Hi everyone.

How would you go about adding the words "Tax Invoice" to the zen-cart invoice.
    at the moment I have it under Configuration > My Store > Store Address and Phone
    the only problem is it appears on the contact us page.

anyone been able to achieve this.

Thanks
    Hi Pete

open /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/languages/english/invoice.php

around line #47 : define('ENTRY_ORDER_ID','Tax Invoice No. ');

I would remove the wording from Configuration > My Store > Store Address and Phone so it does not show up elsewhere

Pete, did you get my email and phone message?

Cheers / Frank

Plugin Contributions

Thankyou for the Help Frank all been done.

Plugin Contributions

I have just come across this exact issue myself, i can process the order as a money order and no tax is on the order paperwork, yet it is showing in the cart.
    The order total is however not including the 10% GST, although this is displayed correctly.
    When trying to process the order via PayPal the order total is ZERO.
    I have checked all the admin settings against another site that i have recently built and all are identical, so i cant see where the problem is.
    I have replaced the ot_tax.php, ot_total.php and all the other ot_XXX.php files and the tax_rates.php, tax_classes.php files from a clean download of Zencart and this doesn't seem to have resolved the issue.
    I am running Zencart 1.5.5e and Database Patch Level: 1.5.5, url is http://djidronestore.com.au
    I have attached some screen captures
    image 1) Cart
    image 5) Checkout / Payment screen Order total, is not including the GST although this is calculated correctly
    image 6) The order total is missing and when processing the order via paypal it show up error 10525 which is expected after reading the forumsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	17516Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	17515

I have also deleted all the currency, tax and shipping settings in the hope that one of these was creating an issue.

really appreciate any help on getting this one fixed

Cheers

Murray
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Muzza View Post
    I have just come across this exact issue myself, i can process the order as a money order and no tax is on the order paperwork, yet it is showing in the cart.
    The order total is however not including the 10% GST, although this is displayed correctly.
    I have checked all the admin settings against another site that i have recently built and all are identical, so i cant see where the problem is.
    I have replaced the ot_tax.php, ot_total.php and all the other ot_XXX.php files and the tax_rates.php, tax_classes.php files from a clean download of Zencart and this doesn't seem to have resolved the issue.
    I am running Zencart 1.5.5e and Database Patch Level: 1.5.5, url is http://djidronestore.com.au
    image 1) Cart
    image 5) Checkout / Payment screen Order total, is not including the GST although this is calculated correctly
    image 6) The order total is missing and when processing the order via paypal it show up error 10525 which is expected after reading the forums
    I have also deleted all the currency, tax and shipping settings in the hope that one of these was creating an issue.

Cheers

Murray
    You appear to be using a template named theme872, was that template obtained from Template Monster?

In your admin you may want to (temporarily) change your active template to the standard built-in responsive_classic template and then report back if the same "miscalculation" still appears.

Cheers / Frank

Plugin Contributions

@Muzza, also take a look at my post #6 of this thread and apply those options.

Plugin Contributions

image 1) Cart
    image 6) The order total is missing and when processing the order via paypal it show up error 10525 which is expected after reading the forumsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	17516Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	17515

Cheers

Murray
    Quote Originally Posted by frank18 View Post
    You appear to be using a template named theme872, was that template obtained from Template Monster?

In your admin you may want to (temporarily) change your active template to the standard built-in responsive_classic template and then report back if the same "miscalculation" still appears.

Cheers / Frank
    Cheers, Frank i have tried this and still the same issue will try as suggested number #6 in the tread and see if that fixes the problem

Cheers

Murray

Plugin Contributions

Cheers, Frank i have tried this and still the same issue will try as suggested number #6 in the tread and see if that fixes the problem

Cheers

Murray

YES !

Frank your a genius, worked like a dream, really appreciate it

Cheers and have a great day

Murray

Plugin Contributions

YES !

Frank your a genius, worked like a dream, really appreciate it

Cheers and have a great day

Murray
    Excellent! Also make sure that the shipping module has the Basis of Tax set to Shipping (which is probably the case by now...)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234