Plugin Contributions

Default application_top.php

Hello there i've searched this forum and i guess Im the only one with this error.
    I made new instalation of zen cart on win web server and set every permision that is in docs and configure configuration.php files. Now when i point to the web server i get error
    Warning: require(version.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in website\zc_install\includes\application_top.php on line 26

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'version.php' (include_path='.:C:\Program Files\phpmailer') in website\zc_install\includes\application_top.php on line 26

Can some one give me some tip. The web server is 2003Win and i dont have permision to their php. Version on php is 5 and something and their register globals are off

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: application_top.php

version.php
    That file is either missing or corrupt. Try re-uploading all of the files.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.