Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal Intergration

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, I know this is one of the problems I've seen a lot while hunting through the forums for the answer.

Curious thing is, if we are doing a strtolower, we no longer have to worry about case... hmm.

Good luck with your integration.

Ray

Plugin Contributions

bug Re: PayPal Integration

I found the problem!!! But would rather have a correct fix as oppossed to my current hack.

The problem from what the debug log was showing was my PayPal ID and the Zen-Cart-PayPal ID were not the same, even though they were. Since I knew the information was correct I removed the test that was causing the failure from the paypal_functions.php file beginning on line 60:

/*****
    if (strtolower($postArray['business']) != strtolower(MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_BUSINESS_ID)) {
    ipn_debug_email('IPN WARNING::Transaction email address not matched. From IPN = ' . $postArray['business'] . ': From CONFIG = ' . MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_BUSINESS_ID);
    return false;
    }
    ***/

Once I commented that out I ran a test transaction and...IT WORKED! The transaction completed and recorded the invoice and sent the necessary emails!!!

Now the question becomes if everything is supposed to be case sensitive, WHY is this test case using the strtolower function? And more importantly what is the fix for this because the next time I upgrade my hack will be gone and PayPal will once again be broken...

Thank you to everyone who helped as some of your posts helped me understand what was going on so I could figure this out. Thank you again for this great community!

Mitch,
    KarateTraining.org

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal Integration

Well as I said everything seems to be working though I found an insignificant item. Once the order is processed the zen-cart page that is displayed does not list the new invoice number? The new invoice does show up in my order history but not of the page (in my store) PayPal redirects me back to...?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal Integration

It appears that the PayPal system wants the order ID in the zen_paypal table to be named zen_order_id, this column does not exist - but a column named orders_id does exist.

Time for a little code spelunking.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345