Plugin Contributions

Default Invalid 'date_added' in Austpost-upload SQL patch

Hi all
    This same question was asked a month ago but nothing was resolved. So we might try again shall we....

After installing the austpost module on my test machine, i tried to do an sql patch upload but got this:

SQL Error: Invalid default value for 'date_added'

Looked at my database and it has dropped the geo_zones table but cant create the new one.

Thoughts anyone?
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Invalid 'date_added' in Austpost-upload SQL patch

Hi again all zen folks.....

I just discovered a solution for my problem and thought i would share it for anyone looking for some sort of answer to a similar problem in the future.

In my case i had already installed a successful working version of the Austpost shipping module on my live hosting site (zc v1.3.0.2) but couldn't get my test version on my local pc to update the database with the new module data; kept giving me the invalid date_added error after deleting/dropping the geo_zones table, then wouldn't go any further .

What i did: Go to my geo_zones table in phpmyadmin and export the table info as an SQL file and download this to my pc, then open this file up in my favourite sql editor (I used HeidiSQL) and manually executed the query strings into the test site database (making sure that I dropped the existing tables before I started)

Apparently, my local machine wanted to "see" only zero's in the date_added string and not 0001-01-01 00:00:00 as what was trying to be written to the database from the austpost .sql file. As i said, the database update worked from the AP module on the live site straight-out, but just not on my test version.

I'm not sure if this will be usefull for anyone or not , but, hopefully this alleviates one small headache for some poor soul down the track.....

Cheers
    Steve