Plugin Contributions

Default x-sell, tabbed products lite, IH2 question

I have tabbed products lite, Cross Sell, and Image Handler 2 installed on my site and I am having issues. The tabbed products lite is the only one working as it should.

I just installed the Cross Sell contrib and configured my tpl_product_info_display.php to be "true" for the cross sell contrib. The snippet of code that the install file instructed to be placed on the tpl_product_info_display.php was already in place on the modified file from installing the tabbed products lite contrib.

I set all the configures in admin, chose a product to cross sell items on, added the items, and they don't show up in the catalog. Not as a tab, and not anywhere else on the product page.

The issue I have with the image handler is that ever since I installed the Tabbed Products Lite contrib the mouseover image zoom doesn't work.

I have searched and searched but can't find the answers to these issues. The one with the image handler I can live with if it doesn't ever work, but I would really like to get the cross sell working. Admin works fine, tho. This is a great contrib and would love to have it operational.

TIA for any help!
    signs

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: x-sell, tabbed products lite, IH2 question

Quote Originally Posted by signs View Post
    I have tabbed products lite, Cross Sell, and Image Handler 2 installed on my site and I am having issues. The tabbed products lite is the only one working as it should.
    YAY! :)

Quote Originally Posted by signs View Post
    I just installed the Cross Sell contrib and configured my tpl_product_info_display.php to be "true" for the cross sell contrib. The snippet of code that the install file instructed to be placed on the tpl_product_info_display.php was already in place on the modified file from installing the tabbed products lite contrib.

I set all the configures in admin, chose a product to cross sell items on, added the items, and they don't show up in the catalog. Not as a tab, and not anywhere else on the product page.

The issue I have with the image handler is that ever since I installed the Tabbed Products Lite contrib the mouseover image zoom doesn't work.

I have searched and searched but can't find the answers to these issues. The one with the image handler I can live with if it doesn't ever work, but I would really like to get the cross sell working. Admin works fine, tho. This is a great contrib and would love to have it operational.

TIA for any help!
    signs
    Check to be sure you have all 12 config settings in the Admin->Configurations->Tabbed Products Config. If yes, then also make sure Cross Sell is enabled AND Global Cross sell as tab are both enabled.

If all of that is set and its still not working. PM me a link to your site so that I can check the html source to see if everything is loading properly.

As far as IH2 not working. I've seen a few people with this problem but haven't had that problem myself. Be sure you have the jscript_imagehover.js file in the jscript folder of your template or template_default

A link to the site would help to figure that out too.