Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default help, please! - split-page-results error division by zero

i have been working on my shopping cart today, i wanted to take away all links in my product listings, so that i can make a direct link from my website to a particular product and not allow customers to navigate products through zen.

it seems to have worked out well, except now when i try to edit my product, zen cart lists all my categories, but NOT the actual products. it's reading that i have 74 products, but not showing any of them. there is also this warning:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/inspirat/public_html/zen-cart-v1.3.0.2-full-fileset/admin/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 47

i'm not sure if it's related...

basically, i figure i changed something that made my product listing go away in my admin section, but i can't figure out what!!!

thanks for any (much needed) help!
    ashe

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: help, please!

Quote Originally Posted by vibehappy View Post
    it seems to have worked out well, except ....

Famous last words......... too much.
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: help, please!

Sounds like you set your "Maximum Value" for one of the entries in Admin->Configuration->Maximum Values to 0 and ended up with something you didn't expect.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: help, please! - split-page-results error division by zero

hey, thanks! you were right, and somehow eventhough i spent hours looking at it trying to find the right one to change back, i didn't see it until you said that...lol. guess that's the way it works. thanks so much!!!

I get a similar error - check max values nothing set to 0, any suggestions..
    below is the warning/error

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/public_html/online/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 114

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/public_html/online/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:114) in /home/public_html/online/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/public_html/online/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:114) in /home/public_html/online/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

Warning: Division by zero in /home/public_html/online/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 76

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-0, MAX_DISPLAY_PRODUCTS_LISTING' at line 7
    in:
    [select p.products_quantity, p.products_id, p.products_type, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pd.products_description, IF(s.status = 1, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status =1, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price, p.products_sort_order, p.product_is_call, p.product_is_always_free_shipping, p.products_qty_box_status from zen_products_description pd, zen_products p left join zen_manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, zen_products_to_categories p2c left join zen_specials s on p2c.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = 1 and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '9' limit -0, MAX_DISPLAY_PRODUCTS_LISTING]

Thanks for your help
    Last edited by shaz; 17 Jul 2007 at 01:49 PM. Reason: updated

Plugin Contributions

First, look to see if in Configuration ... Maximum Values ... you have an entry for:
    Products Listing- Number Per Page
    Maximum Number of Products to list per page on main page
    Next, peek in the configuration table via phpMyAdmin and see if there is a configuration_key for:
    MAX_DISPLAY_PRODUCTS_LISTING

It almost looks like you are missing this ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Products Listing- Number Per Page
    this is set to 10.

just going to check configuration table via phpMyAdmin

Checked via phpMyAdmin - MAX_DISPLAY_PRODUCTS_LISTING is there and set to 10

HELP!!

I can sometime see the home page fine, its when i click on a product ..
    http://firstlady-online.com/online/

Checked - No space or extra line at beginning or the end of a .php file
    Truncated the db_cache too
    Any clues!! ..please check
    http://firstlady-online.com/online/

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast