Well I've got my work-in-progress Zencart almost ready for primetime. Now it's time to put a little more lipstick on the pig

What I'd like to find out is how to get my homepage featured products to look like this:

http://www.templatemonster.com/zen-c...tes/12500.html

I've tried unsuccesfully to modify the featured product options so that it will show the image, title, description and more information link. I'm at a loss for figuring out how to get all this information to show.

Also, I'm using a two column layout (left sideboxes and main). Is there a way to allow the three column layout for only the homepage? I guess what I'm really trying to accomplish is to have the left sideboxes like they are, have a center column with the featured columns in the center with the additional information I mentioned above, and then a right column that will allow me to put three stacked images that are linked to various parts of the site (ie 'buy a gift certificate' image linked to the gift certificate product, 'flat shipping to anywhere in the world' informational image, and 'Bulk order discount' informational image).

Any help/advice is always appreciated. I'm getting really close and can't wait to ditch my old OSC version. Zencart is definitely a major upgrade and I pretty sure the new site will improve sales.