Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: callback problem with NAB Transact (Hosted Payment Page) Payment Module

Is anyone else currently having issues with this?

NAB have recently had a lot of issues and it would appear that they have now stopped this from working properly.

I've now had 3 orders in a row where payment has been taken and no call back to Zencart occured so no order was created. All we (and the customer) got was an email from NAB confirming payment.

Does anyone have a fix? This is frustrating and I need to get this working again.

Mick

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: callback problem with NAB Transact (Hosted Payment Page) Payment Module

Quote Originally Posted by marmi01 View Post
    Is anyone else currently having issues with this?

NAB have recently had a lot of issues and it would appear that they have now stopped this from working properly.

I've now had 3 orders in a row where payment has been taken and no call back to Zencart occured so no order was created. All we (and the customer) got was an email from NAB confirming payment.

Does anyone have a fix? This is frustrating and I need to get this working again.

Mick
    Has anyone worked this out??

I am also having the same problem with payment being processed through NAB (and we receieve an email confirming payment), but no order is created in the admin.

I have checked the /cache logs but no error is coming up there either??

Any thoughts

Plugin Contributions

Am having same problem again. Updated site recently to 1.5.5 and the NAB Transact mod stopped generating orders as it has done a few times before. Fixed by setting the SSL back on a few weeks ago and it was working fine until 4pm this afternoon.

One order at 4:05 came through fine - two orders 10 minutes after did not generate the order. No changes to anything on our end.

Am willing to pay someone to fix this. Please PM me if you can help. i2ts - is this something you could help with payment for your time??

Leah (Aussie Sapphire)

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

It could be that your own server's SSL infrastructure needs upgrading.

What are the results of this test, using your URL? https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    It could be that your own server's SSL infrastructure needs upgrading.

What are the results of this test, using your URL? https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/
    Sorry for late reply on this.

When I check our site using that test site, it got A+ with between 80 and 100% in the green zone on all 4 factors (Certificate, protocol support, key exchange and cipher strength) so assuming all is ok there.

However, it is something to do with SSL and how that mod is written.

I have someone helping to resolve this and it has been a long and tortuous path to get not quite to to a solution (although hopefully closer). When we get the NAB Transact mod working to accept payments and write the order to the database, then zencart throws up a session timeout error so that some (only a few - not all) customers get a "whoops, sorry you are not allowed to perform this action" error whenever they try to add items to the shopping cart OR use our email form to try and contact us. For some of these customers, changing to a different browser helps to avoid the error but a few customers claim this does not help them.

If we fix the "whoops" error, then the NAB Transact mod stops working and we receive payments but not orders. We get a lot of orders everyday and many via credit card - the whoops error is only happening to a few people with most still able to order without issue. So for now, we are leaving the temporary credit card fix in place and trying to pin down the "whoops" error but we know that a few customers are going elsewhere in frustration after not being able to place orders.

It seems to have been caused by the 1.5.5 update but the developer is still trying to pin down where exactly the conflict is arising from.

Seriously considering a different credit card solution but we need something based in Australia and there does not seem to be many options. We have ALL of our current banking (multiple accounts, overdraft, loans, leases plus this merchant facility) with the NAB so would prefer to stay with them if possible but without anyone supporting this mod anymore, it makes it a bit difficult.

If anyone out there has any ideas on this, I will pass on to the fellow who is probably regretting taking this job on for me.

cheers
    Leah

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by aussiesapphire View Post
    Sorry for late reply on this.

When I check our site using that test site, it got A+ with between 80 and 100% in the green zone on all 4 factors (Certificate, protocol support, key exchange and cipher strength) so assuming all is ok there.

However, it is something to do with SSL and how that mod is written.

I have someone helping to resolve this and it has been a long and tortuous path to get not quite to to a solution (although hopefully closer). When we get the NAB Transact mod working to accept payments and write the order to the database, then zencart throws up a session timeout error so that some (only a few - not all) customers get a "whoops, sorry you are not allowed to perform this action" error whenever they try to add items to the shopping cart OR use our email form to try and contact us. For some of these customers, changing to a different browser helps to avoid the error but a few customers claim this does not help them.

If we fix the "whoops" error, then the NAB Transact mod stops working and we receive payments but not orders. We get a lot of orders everyday and many via credit card - the whoops error is only happening to a few people with most still able to order without issue. So for now, we are leaving the temporary credit card fix in place and trying to pin down the "whoops" error but we know that a few customers are going elsewhere in frustration after not being able to place orders.

It seems to have been caused by the 1.5.5 update but the developer is still trying to pin down where exactly the conflict is arising from.

Seriously considering a different credit card solution but we need something based in Australia and there does not seem to be many options. We have ALL of our current banking (multiple accounts, overdraft, loans, leases plus this merchant facility) with the NAB so would prefer to stay with them if possible but without anyone supporting this mod anymore, it makes it a bit difficult.

If anyone out there has any ideas on this, I will pass on to the fellow who is probably regretting taking this job on for me.

cheers
    Leah
    I would be more than interested (as others may also be) to try and reduce cost, in maybe getting a crowdfunding solution to this, as it seems stupid to subscribe or pay extra fees to another credit card solution when we already have a NAB Transact solution.

Thoughts??

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Bidgee182 View Post
    I would be more than interested (as others may also be) to try and reduce cost, in maybe getting a crowdfunding solution to this, as it seems stupid to subscribe or pay extra fees to another credit card solution when we already have a NAB Transact solution.

Thoughts??
    The guy who is helping me will obviously be billing me (getting a bit scared about the end cost as it is taking some time to resolve).

When we eventually pin it down, would be happy to cooperate with others affected. Not quite there yet.

Problem for me at this point is Bill managed to get the NAB Transact module working in that it is now correctly creating orders within the zencart admin BUT the fix seems to now throw up this other error which is preventing some people from being able to add products to the shopping cart. It does appear to be browser related (affecting Edge or Internet Explorer) and has something to do with how it interacts with the SSL.

He is working on it and hopefully getting closer.

cheers
    leah

Plugin Contributions

To update others who are having problems with this mod: We have basically given up and I am now moving to Pin Payments instead.

However, all may not be lost for others. We spend a lot of time on a wild goose chase due to inaccurate information from the NAB Transact staff who told us that my original security certificate was incompatible with their system and we needed to get one from one of 4 approved providers. We chose one from GeoTrust - actually it is a RapidSSL cert issued by GeoTrust so at that point we went off track thinking the new certificate was ok and looking for other problems with the code. After much wasted time, we then found out that even though it technically is a GeoTrust certificate, NAB did not think it was and therefore not on the "whitelist" which they actually refuse to release to merchants so it is a lucky dip if you happen to buy one that works.

After a lot of whinging to NAB Transact via our bank manager (who did try to help us), they were so unhelpful that we decided to cut our losses. I am still compeltely gobsmacked that they refuse to provide tech support (fair enough with zencart) but ALSO refuse to provide necessary information that allow us to make the system work (ie. refuse to issue the whitelist of compatible SSL certs).

However, the work that our developed did to make the module work is probably still good - it just seemed to us that it did not solve the problem at the time because we were unaware that the certificate was not whitelisted at the bank end.

So anyone who might like to explore this further should do 2 things - check with NAB Transact directly to get specific advice on what security certificate will be allowed through their whitelist. NOTE - you need this in writing and it must be a specific certificate, not just a company name because you could get sidetracked like we did. Then PM me and I will put you in touch with our developer who has been working on the issue and may be able to get it up and running for you.

having said that, we are installing Pin Payments now - the account registration process was fantastically easy, the staff were amazingly responsive to queries and hopefully the system when it is live on our main site will work better than NAB.

Cheers
    leah

Plugin Contributions

Hi Folks,

We recently got an email from NAB about them implementing an API Transaction Password from 26th April.

Has anyone managed to set this up in the NAB Transact module?

Mick

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789