Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: National Australia Bank Internet Merchant Options

Does anyone have a module for the new NAB Transact.
    Or any advice on how to go about setting it up ?
    Seems like a new NAB system and theres not much info!

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I too - like Lloyd - am looking for a solution that doesn't involve a redirect to an Australian bank web site .... mid-transaction. The ANZ eGate seems just the same as the CommWeb solution ... redirecting customers to the bank's web site. (Seems like a glorified paypal solution to me.)

Reading through this thread, it seems that no one has found anything that works. Is this true?

How about the 3rd party solutions on offer? Do they work in the background? Or do they also involve mid-transaction redirects?

(Here's some useful links for those of us looking for potential solutions: platforminteractive.com.au/index.php?id=331 )

Plugin Contributions

I have created a zencart module which connects to NAB Transact payment gateway. The module is available at http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=1198

This module redirects to the payment page hosted by the bank. But, I have managed to solve the problem of orders not getting updated. The orders will get updated even if the customer closes the browser.

I am trying my best to build a module which works without redirecting -it can be done as NAB Transact has an XML API solution. But, I have to finish some paid projects first.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by i2ts View Post
    I have created a zencart module which connects to NAB Transact payment gateway. The module is available at http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=1198

This module redirects to the payment page hosted by the bank. But, I have managed to solve the problem of orders not getting updated. The orders will get updated even if the customer closes the browser.

I am trying my best to build a module which works without redirecting -it can be done as NAB Transact has an XML API solution. But, I have to finish some paid projects first.
    Hi i2ts,

I've come across your nab transact module for zen cart, and it looks just what i'm after.

I have my site hosted with Justhost, and wondering if you could let me know an example of a 'public server' as you have mentioned as a prerequisite. Can i install it on Justhost at all?
    Sorry dont know too much about payment modules as i took the easy but expensive way out with paypal.

My site currently uses paypal, and i dont have a ssl or private ip, but was wondering if you could let me know what else i need to implement this module successfully.

Many thanks,

colinvic

Plugin Contributions

Hi colinvic,

Once a successful payment is made, the NAB Transact gateway calls your website directly (server-to-server call) and pass the payment results to the cart. Only then your cart record the order to the database.

For this to happen your website must be public. I.e. I should be able to type www.domain.com (or the IP address of your website) in the browser and should be able to get to your website.

If your website is already live, it is already public.

If NAB Transact can't call back the cart the order won't be recorded in the cart and you won't see the order in the cart's admin section.

Most developers install ZenCart in their local (standalone) machine during the test and used to complain the NAB Transact module is not working. That's the reason I mentioned the website should be public. As I said earlier, if your website is already live it is already public.

You don't have to have SSL cert or your own IP.
    I2 Technology Solutions
    Integrated Information Technology Solutions

Plugin Contributions

Hi

I have downloaded the NAB Transact payment gateway module and arranged for the necessary access to the NAB Transact eCommerce Hosted Payment Page.

Everything works just fine, but I still have the configuration warning on the admin for the NAB payment module that says

"*-This module is installed in a server (10.194.10.113) which may not support callback from payment processor. The cart must be publicly accesible (from outside of your network). Otherwise the payments will still be processed but the order wouldn't be created."

and

There is a warning message when the customer reaches the Checkout Step2 - Payment method that says the same thing

Can someone please advise me how I can get rid of this warning message

Regards
    Alan

Plugin Contributions

Hi ,

Some further information

Quote Originally Posted by IceBox Coolers View Post
    Hi

I have downloaded the NAB Transact payment gateway module and arranged for the necessary access to the NAB Transact eCommerce Hosted Payment Page.

Everything works just fine, but I still have the configuration warning on the admin for the NAB payment module that says

"*-This module is installed in a server (10.194.10.113) which may not support callback from payment processor. The cart must be publicly accesible (from outside of your network). Otherwise the payments will still be processed but the order wouldn't be created."

and

There is a warning message when the customer reaches the Checkout Step2 - Payment method that says the same thing

Can someone please advise me how I can get rid of this warning message

Regards
    Alan

I have deleted the '10.*.*.*', out of the code below from includes/modules/payment/nab_transact_hpp.php and the warning disappears. Can someone please tell me the significance of this check for local IP's ???. The payment module works fine, even if the browser is closed after payment, but before the customer clicks on "return to (merchant website)"

//Internal function to check if there are any warning for this module
    function warnings() {
    $warnings = array();
    //Define the possible local IPs. These will be know private IPs
    //Wild cards (*,?) can be used
    $localhosts = array(
    '127.0.0.1',
    '192.168.*.*',
    '10.*.*.*',
    '172.16.*.*',
    '172.17.*.*',
    '172.18.*.*',
    '172.19.*.*',
    '172.20.*.*',
    '172.21.*.*',
    '172.22.*.*',
    '172.23.*.*',
    '172.24.*.*',
    '172.25.*.*',
    '172.26.*.*',
    '172.27.*.*',
    '172.28.*.*',
    '172.29.*.*',
    '172.30.*.*',
    '172.31.*.*'
    );

Regards
    Alan

Plugin Contributions

Hi Alan,

Please refer to my answer dated 1st March 2010, 09:01 AM with regards to why the module checks if it's installed in a local server.

Normally 10*.*.* is local IP range. It seems to some of the hosting companies use this range and NAT. You have figured out how to solve this issue.

I probably should remove 10*.*.* from the local IP llist and upload the module again.
    I2 Technology Solutions
    Integrated Information Technology Solutions

Plugin Contributions

thanks i2ts,

I don't really understand about local ip addresses, but it's nice to have confirmation that i have done the right thing by deleting the bit of code

Regards
    Alan

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone using this module have any issues?

It works ok 98% of the time but on occasions I get an email from the bank but no order is generated which is quite annoying.

Would this be an issue with ZC or the bank's end not doing things correctly?

Mick

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast