Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: National Australia Bank Internet Merchant Options

Hi Mick,

With the NAB Payment gateway the customer has to go away from the cart to the payment page at bank's end to make the payment. Due to this model the cart doesn't know when the customer has made the payment

The module replies on the bank calling the cart back (by triggering a URL) and confirming the payment has been made before creating the order in the cart. If the bank doesn't call this URL the order will not be created.

It looks like sometime the gateway is not calling the cart or the cart is not recognising the call. This is what causing the issue.

I can't be 100% sure where it's falling off. I am working on some updates to this module to track these kind of issues. But I don't know when I will be able finish this.
    I2 Technology Solutions
    Integrated Information Technology Solutions

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the quick response.

It's not a show stopper but just annoying when it happens as it is quite easy to miss the order.

Might happen 1% of the time but who love it if it worked well 100% of the time.

And of course, the bank won't admit to any issues at their end.

Mick

Plugin Contributions

Guys I've installed the NAB hosted payment module as its basically the same system, Clydesdale & Yorkshire bank use over here in the UK. All the set up seems fine but when it moves to payment page from the zen checkout I get this: https://transaccept.cbyb.co.uk/test/...tes/reject.jsp

with System unable to accept your order.

The NAB technical support suggested I look for a tax rule that would be different on the UK version, eg VAT rather than GST.

I can't find any php relating to GST in the module. Anyone got any ideas??

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by i2ts View Post
    Hi Mick,

With the NAB Payment gateway the customer has to go away from the cart to the payment page at bank's end to make the payment. Due to this model the cart doesn't know when the customer has made the payment

The module replies on the bank calling the cart back (by triggering a URL) and confirming the payment has been made before creating the order in the cart. If the bank doesn't call this URL the order will not be created.

It looks like sometime the gateway is not calling the cart or the cart is not recognising the call. This is what causing the issue.

I can't be 100% sure where it's falling off. I am working on some updates to this module to track these kind of issues. But I don't know when I will be able finish this.
    We are having this problem now our host server has upgraded to PHP5.3. It basically stopped working overnight. Payments are still processed but are not calling back the website to process the order. Need help!

Plugin Contributions

Hope this can be fixed otherwise I'm not sure where to go from here..

Plugin Contributions

babyvegas did you sort this problem out?

I've just read this thread in preparation to install Zencart and use NAB transact- I'd appreciate any advice from members using this plugin

Rob

Plugin Contributions

No, not yet. I'm getting my site re-done at the moment and they will reinstall the NAB Transact module when they are up to that. Hopefully it fixes the problem I was having. But now my host has put me back on the PHP5.2 I don't have the problem, only when I was switched over to 5.3.

Plugin Contributions

How did you go with this one babyvegas? I just worked out my server upgraded to php 5.3 2 weeks ago and at the same time my orders stopped being processed. I'm receiving payments (the only thing that lets me know something was purchased) but no order is recorded in zencart and inventory is not updated.

Is the developer still around or interested in updating this module? I really appreciate his work and it was the sole reason I chose zencart for my online store.

Quote Originally Posted by babyvegas View Post
    No, not yet. I'm getting my site re-done at the moment and they will reinstall the NAB Transact module when they are up to that. Hopefully it fixes the problem I was having. But now my host has put me back on the PHP5.2 I don't have the problem, only when I was switched over to 5.3.

Plugin Contributions

My host currently has me back on PHP5.2 because of the problem with NAB module. I haven't had any response from the writer of this module so I don't know where to go from here. I don't have much more time before I have no choice but to switch to PHP5.3 so I don't know what I will do then if a solution isn't found to this problem.

Plugin Contributions

If I find any useful information I'll update this thread. If I get no-where I will start a new thread specific to this problem.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast