Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Help - "Illegal Access" - what does this mean?

Hello All,

I`m desperate. A few minutes ago, I still worked with my site, suddenly get this message, when I`m calling it: "Illegal Access" - and nothing more, just white screen.

My Host-Service team seems to be allready out - no way to get them by phone.

A few hours ago, I uploaded a new mod, (price list 1.1.1), which didn`t work, but can this be the real cause? Got this error-code at the end: "Fatal error: Call to undefined function: display_price_nosymbol() in /var/www/xxxxx/html/shop/includes/modules/pages/pricelist/header_php.php on line 573"

But except this, everything worked normal.

My admin still works and I can enter to it. But is there any way to repair this?

Would be happy, if anybody could help. Thanks
    My zen version is 1.2.6

Walter

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help - "Illegal Access" - what does this mean?

I already thought "Illegal Access" sounded familiar somehow, and now suddenly I remember....

It looks like you have overwritten your root index.php file with another Zen file. Lots of these file have a protection include like this:

if (!defined('IS_ADMIN_FLAG')) {
    die('Illegal Access');
    }

Plugin Contributions

Oops, now I am really getting it!

The currencies.php file included in the pricelist is based on a 1.3.x version. And you are running 1.2.6, IS_ADMIN_FLAG probably is not defined in 1.2.x versions...

I think you better put back your own currencies.php file to get the site running again (and try the price list 1.2.3 version as I suggested in the price list thread).

So this is not a hack, but an incompatibility of the included currencies.php file in the price list with older Zen Cart versions.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by paulm View Post
    Oops, now I am really getting it!

The currencies.php file included in the pricelist is based on a 1.3.x version. And you are running 1.2.6, IS_ADMIN_FLAG probably is not defined in 1.2.x versions...

I think you better put back your own currencies.php file to get the site running again (and try the price list 1.2.3 version as I suggested in the price list thread).

So this is not a hack, but an incompatibility of the included currencies.php file in the price list with older Zen Cart versions.

Hello Paulm,
    thanks a lot for response and please excuse my late reply.
    O.k. I`m almost shure now, that my problem (which still exists) is linked to any inkompability with pricelist. Checked it out with this "Illegal Access" and found, that the only file on my zencart 1.2.6 contrib is the currency.php file which uses this "Illegal Access" - anouncement (used string-find-feature in my upload program).

So I tried to find another version (witout this "if (!defined('IS_ADMIN_FLAG')) {
    die('Illegal Access');") but couldn`t find one without it. All my copies do have this string. Even that ones, which I´ve been using before "pricelist-times"

Is there anything wrong understood in my head. Do I have to change with a currency.php - version without this string? But seems that if they all do have this string - even original 1.2.6-version? My index.php was not overwritten.

I already downloaded your 1.2.3 version, but not yet installed, because would like first bring to run my previous zen-cart contrib.

Thanks a lot for help and I apreciate.

Walter

Plugin Contributions

I do not have a 1.2.6 currencies file, but I do have a 1.2.7 currencies file for you. I think it's ok to use for 1.2.6.

Attached it to this post (and it does not have the IS_ADMIN_FLAG protection).
    Last edited by paulm; 25 Nov 2006 at 09:54 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Since this definitely is not about a hack attempt, maybe it's better to move it (by one of the mods) to the contributions support section?
    Last edited by Ajeh; 12 Nov 2006 at 06:11 PM. Reason: moved per request

Plugin Contributions

Hi Paulm,

wonderfull, thanks a lot for help and your currencies file. Now everything (except pricelist (-: ) works normal again, I`m glad for the moment. Shure, it wasn`t a hack - sorry because never before I saw this strange "Illegal-Access" - anouncement and it could be moved to another section.
    I will upload still today your the latest version of pricelist an relate when I got more time.

At the moment it is as it was before: "Pricelist" is above (?) my cotegories-box but the link unfortunately isn`t working: www.escrevo.de/shop.

Sorry, yes ... I`m lying, wonderfull it works now, very nice, oh thats a wonderfull mod, but just works with the direct call of "http://www.escrevo.de/shop/index.php?main_page=pricelist" and without prices !!!???
    O. k., I`ll configure yet the seetings - thanks once more and I`ll be back soon.

Walter

Plugin Contributions

.... oh god, what`s now. All my products disappeared from admin as well as from my shop !!!???

I get them just when I`m klicking "Preisliste". But in admin they disappeared.??

What is to do now?

Walter

Plugin Contributions

Put back your latest working backup?

Plugin Contributions

Note it's *very* unlikely that this problem is related to the pricelist. The pricelist only lists products on the catalog side. It does not change the admin behaviour and it does not change any products info or any other db information (exept adding the pricelist settings to the admin of course).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast