Plugin Contributions

Default need step by step set up guide on Zone Rates, here is what I did..

Hi All,

I need help on setting up the Zone Rates. The thing is that I won't ship out of the country it will be just national shippment.

I tried to figure it out days and nights without success. I was not recommended to use the MZMT and I have 1.2.5
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    • <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Did click at Zones-Taxes/Zones to create the Zones I need by clicking:[/FONT][/FONT]<LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]New Zone: [/FONT][/FONT]
      • <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1">[FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]Zone NAme:[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial] Guatemala[/FONT][/FONT]
      • [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]Zone Code:[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial] GUA[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/FONT]
      • [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]Country:[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial] Guatemala[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]I did this with all the Zones I need.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial] [/FONT][/FONT]
    • <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Then click on Zone-Taxes/Zone definition, to create the Zone by clicking[/FONT][/FONT]<LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Insert[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/FONT]
      • [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]Zone nAme: [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Guatemala Local[/FONT][/FONT]
      • [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]Description: Local[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][/FONT]
    • <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Click on Update[/FONT][/FONT] <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Repeated to create Guatemala Zone A, B, C, D[/FONT][/FONT]<LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Next is that I did click on Guatemala Local y and then details, another wondow opens, there I clicked on[/FONT][/FONT]<LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1">[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Insert where it indicates to enter new information for the SubZone [/FONT][/FONT]
    • [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]I chose Dropdown[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/FONT]
      • <LI class=MsoNormal style="mso-list: l0 level2 lfo1">[FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]Country: Guatemala[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/FONT]
      • [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana]Zona: Guatemala[/FONT][/FONT]
    • [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Arial]I end by clicking Insert[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]I am not sure whether there is an error by now.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]The next is to go to shipping modules.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]I chose 'Zone Rates' and here start the problem.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]I can only enter two-digit codes for the countries, but not for my Zones, which are all 3digit.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Can anyone help me out please...I tried also several times to post a thread on that, but somehow without success.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]I am really stucked there and I don't know how to set it up.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Thanks for any help.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Kruna [/FONT][/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: need step by step set up guide on Zone Rates, here is what I did..

Sorry I just see, that my post is messed up...I will try again:

1. Zones-Taxes/Zones to create the Zones
    2. Click on New Zone
      1. Zone name:Guatemaal
      2. Zone Code: GUA
      3. Country:Guatemala
    I did this with all provinces/states I need.

3. Then I went to Zone-Taxes/Zone Definitions
    4. Click on Insert:
    Zone name: Guatemala local
    Description: local
    5. Then I clicked on UPdate

I repeated this to create Zone A, B, C, D

6. Then I clicked on Guatemala local and details, another windows opens and I click Insert, got the indication to enter Info for new Subzone.

7. At the drodown, I chose:
    Zone: Guatemala
    finishing with Insert.

I repeated this for Zone A, B, C, D

I am not sure whether i made a mistake already or not.

Anyway, the I wanted to set up the shipping/zone rates, where the problem starts, because it lets me only enter 2digit country codes, but I have 3digit Province codes...

Is it possible somehow to set it up???

Thanks for any help.

Kruna