Plugin Contributions

Default USPS shipping module not working after upgrade

Before the upgrade, my usps shipping module worked fine. After the upgrade, it no longer calculates the correct price to ship. It is listing the weight of the items correctly when giving the estimate, but the price is way to low. I tried reinstalling the module with no luck. Here is what is happening. I the items weight 0.12 each, and when I add two, its only showing a weight of .25lbs.

here is the shipping config:

Postal Code89434 Enter the Maximum Package Weight you will ship50 Package Tare Small to Medium - added percentage:weight0:0 Larger packages - added packaging percentage:weight10:0 Display Number of Boxes and Weight Status3 Order Free Shipping 0 Weight Status0 Shipping Estimator Display Settings for Shopping Cart2

Any suggestions?
    Last edited by bobage24; 14 Nov 2006 at 04:17 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: USPS shipping module not working after upgrade

EDIT:

Before the upgrade, my usps shipping module worked fine. After the upgrade, it no longer calculates the correct price to ship. It is NOT listing the weight of the items correctly when giving the estimate. I tried reinstalling the module with no luck. Here is what is happening. The items weight 0.12 each (12 ounces), and when I add two, its showing a weight of .25lbs with a shipping fee of only $2.11.

here is the shipping config:

Postal Code89434 Enter the Maximum Package Weight you will ship50 Package Tare Small to Medium - added percentage:weight0:0 Larger packages - added packaging percentage:weight10:0 Display Number of Boxes and Weight Status3 Order Free Shipping 0 Weight Status0 Shipping Estimator Display Settings for Shopping Cart2

Any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: USPS shipping module not working after upgrade

.12+.12 is .24.. so its close in that respects. did you have a handling charge before? if so, put that back in.

also before you try any of that uninstall and reinstall the module just in case.