Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "approval pending" ?????

What format is the email address in that you have set for the Create Accounts?

Also, in the Tools ... Server Info ... what do you see from just below the menubar up to and including the PHP version?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    What format is the email address in that you have set for the Create Accounts?

Also, in the Tools ... Server Info ... what do you see from just below the menubar up to and including the PHP version?
    Format you mean html or plain text or [email protected]

Pasting that info in below

Server Information Server Host: linhost186.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net (68.178.232.48) Database Host: 10.0.6.169 (10.0.6.169) Server OS: Linux 2.4.21-32.ELsmp Database: MySQL 4.0.27-max-log Server Date: 12/06/2006 14:20:02 Database Date: 12/06/2006 14:20:02 Server Up Time: 14:20:02 up 119 days, 9:49, 0 users, load average: 5.59, 2.95, 2.40
    PHP Version: 4.3.11 (Zend: 1.3.0)
    HTTP Server: Apache
    Zen Cart 1.3.0

Database Patch Level: 1.3.0

v1.3.0 [2006-08-12 14:32:01] (Fresh Installation)
    PHP Version 4.3.11

System Linux linhost186.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net 2.4.21-32.ELsmp #1 SMP Fri Apr 15 21:17:59 EDT 2005 i686 Build Date Sep 8 2006 16:22:25 Configure Command './configure' '--with-cgi' '--enable-fastcgi' '--with-config-file-path=/web/conf' '--with-gd' '--with-xml' '--with-gettext' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr/src/zlib' '--disable-posix' '--with-jpeg-dir=../jpeg-6b' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-ftp' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-freetype' '--with-sybase=/usr/src/freetds' '--with-curl=/usr/bin/curl' '--with-dom' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-soap' '--enable-bcmath' '--with-zip' '--with-openssl' '--with-mcrypt' Server API CGI/FastCGI Virtual Directory Support disabled Configuration File (php.ini) Path /home/content/j/i/n/jinxster/html/php.ini PHP API 20020918 PHP Extension 20020429 Zend Extension 20021010 Debug Build no Thread Safety disabled Registered PHP Streams php, http, ftp, https, ftps, compress.zlib
    This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
    Zend Engine v1.3.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2004 Zend Technologies with Zend Extension Manager v1.0.6, Copyright (c) 2003-2004, by Zend Technologies with Zend Optimizer v2.5.7, Copyright (c) 1998-2004, by Zend Technologies

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

You really want to upgrade to Zen Cart v1.3.6 ... there are so many security fixes, bug fixes and additional features added in the last half dozen or so releases ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    You really want to upgrade to Zen Cart v1.3.6 ... there are so many security fixes, bug fixes and additional features added in the last half dozen or so releases ...

Do you think that will also clear up the email issue??

Thanks for all your help on this

lisa

Plugin Contributions

help question "approval pending" ?????

Shall admin each time approve new customer for shopping? Is it possible that sign-up authorization email be sent automatically to the customers email?
    I couldn't understand what 'Name1 <email@address1>, Name2<email@address2>'.
    I put there admin email address. Is it right or it would be as written is, means 'Name1 <email@address1>, Name2<email@address2>'?

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

hi there

is there a switch to AUTO approve new clients? I want them to be able to create an account and then purchase something immediately without the "APPROVAL PENDING" stage...

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Why would you use the approval for customers to shop if you want them auto approved?
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Hi Ajeh... thanks for the reply

I meant i just wanted all new customers to b auto-approved in that they could add an article to the cart and buy it immediately, rather than me, as admin having to approve them first.

does that make sense?

(i've got auto-approved working now btw)

cheers!

Plugin Contributions

I still don't understand why you are using this feature if you are just going to override it automatically ...

Wouldn't it be better just to turn that off?
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

i have:

Customer Approval Status - Authorization Pending now set to 0 (= auto approved)

does that make sense? (haven't changed any other switches)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast