I'm setting up a ZenCart site for a client, and they are really excited about using Google Checkout because of the FREE merchant processing through the end of the year, and because of the fact that for every $1 you spend on Google Adwords, they credit you $10 in merchant processing fees.

At present, the problem is that they also want to employ an affilaite program. I used to recommend another product, but have now switched to recommending JROX because I've heard good things about thier support and impressed by their activity here on the ZenCart forums.

The problem with either of these systems in conjuction with ZenCart is that (from my understanding) rely on control being returned to "checkout_success.php", and Google Checkout doesn't do that.

From my understanding, Google Checkout uses a callback URL to let ZenCart know when the status of an order has changed. Based on that, I would imagine that JROX integration code would need to be incorporated into "googlecheckout/responsehandler.php", or some other routines that are initiated from Google Checkout.

Unfortunately I'm not a PHP developer, and in fact completely left the software development world a few years back. From my observation, the dust hasn't completely settled in regard Google Checkout and ZenCart integration, but I was wondering if anyone was doing work with adding Affiliate software integration to the mix.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Sincerely,

Jeff Sohler
www.EnrichmentUnlimited.com

Don't resist LIFE! Accept every moment as if you had chosen it.