Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payflow Module Error

Did you ever get this fixed? I am having the same exact problem.

Blain

Plugin Contributions

Contact drbyte, he fixed the problem, but I don't know how he did it

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinpa1969 View Post
    once again you need to use a good text editor,
    try crimson editor ( its a freebie )

open this file
    includes/modules/payment/payflowpro.php
    put cursor at end of last ?> hit delete 10 times save and re-upload
    I'm having the same problem - The end of the file looks like this
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    ..... $args[$idx] = X_DEF_OS_WINDOWS ? (str_replace($win_s,$win_r,$arg)) : (escapeshellarg($arg));

return implode(' ', $args);
    }
    ?>
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

If I am in the proper area, what part to I get rid of?

Plugin Contributions

ignore my last message

Plugin Contributions

I am using the payflow pro module and I've seen some discussion about this problem and if someone has fixed this problem or knows how to fix it.. after the user has entered there payment information and confirmed the order I get these errors...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Warning: strstr() [function.strstr]: Empty delimiter. in /var/wwws/store/includes/modules/payment/payflowpro.php on line 337

Warning: strstr() [function.strstr]: Empty delimiter. in /var/wwws/store/includes/modules/payment/payflowpro.php on line 337

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/wwws/store/includes/modules/payment/payflowpro.php:337) in /var/wwws/store/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Any help would be great,
    Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

as discussed with brycej2 in this thread, there is an update available. The downloads section has also been updated

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I have had the payflow module successfully working fine until recently I am getting this error:

Code:
    Catchable fatal error:  Object of class payflowpro could not be converted to string in /var/wwws/bakery/includes/modules/payment/payflowpro.php on line 402
    I get this error after the final confirmation and I have never seen it before. I have been adding some fields to the registration forms but It is display the billing and shipping address properly and there also has been some upgrades and things done our server, so I was wondering if anyone has an idea why I might be getting this error?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

nevermind it had to do with some of the debug statements around line 402 that use $$ - We upgraded the php on our server and it was causing the error - I took them and a few other things out and it works fine now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123