Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payflow Module Error

Many Thanks to superprg for getting this fixed for me. Not sure what he did but all I know is it works and I'm happy!

Plugin Contributions

Could someone please post what the solution was. Im haveing the same error.

I tried editing the payflowpro.php file to delete the white line error and that did not work.
    I even installed a fresh copy of zen on a totally new server and with no luck.

here is the error.
    Warning: strstr(): Empty delimiter. in /home/rwerden1/public_html/cart2/includes/modules/payment/payflowpro.php on line 337

Warning: strstr(): Empty delimiter. in /home/rwerden1/public_html/cart2/includes/modules/payment/payflowpro.php on line 337

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rwerden1/public_html/cart2/includes/modules/payment/payflowpro.php:337) in /home/rwerden1/public_html/cart2/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

When did this start happening ? esp in relation to other events on your server, etc?

Does this updated version work any better?
    (it's the same as the one in the downloads section)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

It started on the 14th this month. which was a week after my upgrade problems.

I just found out today that Paypal had done a server change and no longer allow you to specify IP addresses, so paypal removed the ip address in my paypal manager and the transactions did start passsing through again.

The error page still comes up after every transaction though and it is confusing the customers who think the transaction failed. So they go and back page to do it again.

Plugin Contributions

Im going to assume this is happening because paypal changed the code on their server. They told me the system had been updated so the payfowpro module needs to be updated.
    The error code listed above is probably transmitting incorrect data to paypal causing the response to come back wrong.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

the "empty delimiter" appears to be (according to the code) some of the information you're sending to payflow ... and of course, without adding some debug code to evaluate what data is doing what where, it's a bit of a challenge to know who's who in that bad zoo.

What's odd is that while PayPal has done some site upgrade activities lately, this part of the code should be unaffected by their system, as it executes before going to the PayPal servers. Thus it would suggest something changing on your server around the 14th. Perhaps PHP version change?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

My host has no answers. Would you be interested in trouble shooting for hire?

Plugin Contributions

Check in your server info,
    see what version of php they are using.
    see when the last time the server was restarted ,
    It will show as time online.........

That should give you a good place to start your timeline
    Zen cart PCI compliant Hosting

Plugin Contributions

you mean this info
    Server Host: ns1.compuwebhosting.com (208.101.12.154) Database Host: localhost (127.0.0.1)
    Server OS: Linux 2.6.9-34.ELsmp Database: MySQL 4.1.21-standard
    Server Date: 01/18/2007 22:49:37 Database Date: 01/18/2007 22:49:37
    Server Up Time: 22:49:37 up 65 days, 16:08, 0 users, load average: 0.25, 0.29, 0.18
    PHP Version: 4.4.2 (Zend: 1.3.0)
    HTTP Server: Apache

Plugin Contributions

Incase someone else ends up with this problem, contact drbyte for the solution. He has put a bandaid on it for the time being and will release a updated module soon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast