Plugin Contributions

Default creating a mod (separate PST & GST on invoice

Ok, well I have no idea if I can do this, but I would like to try it. I have been modifying my cart and I am feeling brave (and I have tons of backups)

I need to separate the pst & gst on the printed invoice (and yes, I would be happy to pay someone to do this) No one has bothered to reply to my drop down box query in the commercial help section, so I pretty much figure I am on my own. What the heck, I do get how zencart works, I will just have to learn php.

I mean if I say it really quick it sounds easy doesn't it..... I will just learn php.

I see that I am not alone in this and if I can figure it out, I will post how to do it (just don't hold your breath, I don't want to be responsible for anyone's demise).

Ok, now to my question. I understand generally how the file structures work, but I am getting a bit lost in the volume of files and which ones control what. The only thing I need to modify is the actual printed invoice.

Can anyone tell me which file(s) I need to modify to change the output of the invoice? I understand that I will need to modify how the tax output functions so I know fixing the template is not going to work, but it would really help if someone who knew what files affect what can give me a clue where to start.

Just a point in the right direction would be a huge help.

Thanks Pat

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: creating a mod (separate PST & GST on invoice

did you end up figuring this out?

Plugin Contributions

No, sorry but I gave up. I don't really understand which files effect the tax output.

I went through a lot of files that looked like they may do the trick, but when I modified them they produced php errors.

Hey I may have been close but deleted one too many {'s. Unfortunately I don't know enough about php to really make it show up separately.

Sorry

Pat

Plugin Contributions

that's too bad