Plugin Contributions

Default "Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time." Help please!

Hi, I am pretty inexperienced using ZenCart, so forgive me if there is a simple solution to this.

Several of my customers in my newly started zencart installation are getting the, "Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time." message when they attempt to check out. Some are checking out successfully too.

As far as I know I've got all my zones and shipping options pretty default. I didn't mess with zones at all I don't think. I'm just doing free shipping for every item going anywhere.

I read a previous thread where someone was having a similar problem, but I wasn't able to figure out a way to fix my own system. This is actually my second installation of zencart and the previous one didn't have any problems like this, so I am confused.

Maybe you could run me through the the basic steps to setting up the zones and shipping for my situation. I am in the US (Maryland), and I would like to free ship to anyone who makes and order regardless of location (pretty simple!)

Thanks so much for any help.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time." Help please!

Free Shipping is managed by the Free Shipping freeshipper Shipping Module and is done when products_weight is 0 and/or Always Free Shipping is YES ...

If 0 weight does not mean Free shipping, then you want to turn that OFF in the Shipping/Packaging ...

If you are using the Always Free shipping ... then you still need the Free Shipping freeshipper module installed ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!