Plugin Contributions

Default Reset download count from order screen not working?

from the archive:

Oh lookie! What's this coming in a new release?! ::ek

Enable and Disable a single download in an order with one or more downloads with just the click of a button?!

Golly ... that Zen Cart Team must work night and day to make these neat features ... how do they do it?!?
    It worked well until I upgraded to 1.3.6 - now a click deactivates (turns active links to yellow) and another click used to turn it back to green with the # of days (original order date + days to today's date + 7 more days) and reset # of downloads to 3 -

- but it doesn't work anymore - now it stays yellow.

Any place I should look for what to change? I'm thinking it's the time zone offset mod I added that has made it funky, but not positive (I know the answer will be "remove the time zone offset mod & see what happens"!) - just wanted to see if it was perhaps something else before I do that -

Thanks in advance - -

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reset download count from order screen not working?

I am not sure what changes may have happened but I cannot repeat this error in v1.3.6 ...

Using either the icons next to the Download filenames will reset them or using the Update on the Orders Status will reset them ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

thanks - it's gotta be a mod I added somewhere - a single click on the "green light" icon disables the download, and the next click resets the count to three, but days to 0 - - and the icon stays yellow.

gonna bactrack through the time zone mod - I really think that might have had something to do with it...

Plugin Contributions

What are your defaults for Days and Downloads?

What are they for your specific product download?
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

DOH!

It was the defaults in Configuration>Attributes Settings - they were set for 0 & 3.

Individual download settings are 7 & 3. Resetting the defaults above to 7 & 3 allow it to happen: the # of days since the original date of purchase to today + 7 more days.

Thanks, Linda -

----------------------------------------
    I thought setting the # of days to '0' meant a file can be downloaded at any time, for a maximum of <whatever the maximum # of downloads is> ?

So setting 0 days & 3 downloads should mean they can download whenever they feel like it, for a maximum of three times?

I guess there are other settings somewhere that are dependant on this, too?

Plugin Contributions

I will look into this further and see if any changes we made altered something that it should not have on the unlimited setting ... thanks for the update!
    Linda McGrath