Plugin Contributions

red flag Enlarging specific pictures

Bit hard to explain this one......
    When I run my mouse over certain pictures on my page, the image comes up but only the same size as the original image....
    Much easier to have a look....
    http://www.acfurniturehire.co.uk.whi...roducts_id=276

At the bottom of the page, there are a few sofas. See what happens when you run your mouse over them? How do I make this picture bigger, so they dont need to click on them to enlarge.....?

Can I also do this for the main picture, so they just run the mouse over and dont need to click on it?

Any help appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Enlarging specific pictures

I see you have Image Handler installed...what's the other mod with the mouse over? I'm guessing it's a problem with one of them.

Plugin Contributions

I am sorry but I am very bad at all this and you will have to speak to me in very basic terms!! (mod?!)

Plugin Contributions

At the bottom of the page, there are a few sofas. See what happens when you run your mouse over them? How do I make this picture bigger, so they dont need to click on them to enlarge.....?
    What mod have you installed for this? As I think that you have the image handler mod for general images, you do not have individually sized images present.
    Can I also do this for the main picture, so they just run the mouse over and dont need to click on it?
    Have never combined image handler with "light Box" but I think that this could be a sound basis for this. See the light box mod
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

I am guessing 'mod' means model?! I have image handler2 version 2.0
    Sorry for being so useless and not understanding a word...!! Does this mean basically, there is nothing I can do about it?

Plugin Contributions

"Mod" or "contrib" is just an optional add-on feature that can be downloaded (in the download area) and installed because it isn't a part of the standard Zen Cart program. You have the Image Handler mod installed on your site. I'm guessing you didn't do this yourself, right? Since I don't believe Image Handler creates the enlargened image mouse over effect that you want to have on your site, I think there's a second mod that's installed on your site as well (it does not look like you have the Light Box mod installed).

While mods can be quite functional, they can also conflict with each other at times. You may have a slight conflict on your site which prevents the large images from appearing upon mouse over. Sometimes you can get better help by searching for a thread on this forum which is dedicated to the mod itself.

Plugin Contributions

Upon looking around, the mouse over popup might be an Image Handler feature. You may want to ask around in that thread...I don't know enough about it. http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...&highlight=ih2

Plugin Contributions

Thanks very much for that - you are right, I didnt instal it myself, it was installed by my webdesigner onto his server....
    I will try searching othe r threads - many thanks for your help.