Plugin Contributions

Default maintenance mode for a month?

Hi all :)
    I am going on sabbatical for a month and want to know if it is possible to put my shopping cart in a maintenance mode for that period of time. I am redesigning the website and the shopping cart, adding things, taking off others ect, so my next question is....if I am able to put the shopping cart in maintenance mode for a month, will I still be able to work with it in the admin area during that time?

Thank you in advance for your assistance. You folks are always so kind and patient and I truly appreciate all you do!!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: maintenance mode for a month?

Down for Maintenance has a nice feature where you can add your IP Address and only you can see the Catalog ...

Vistors will see the Down for Maintenance ... but your IP Address or you can set multiple IP Addresses can see and use the site ...

NOTE: some payment/shipping modules could have problems coming back to your site when down for maintenance ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!