Plugin Contributions

Default Box config for UPSxml

Hey guys,

Configuring UPSxml module, but am unsure of how it works with box dimensions and weights. Does anyone know how this is configured to produce accurate quotes?

I also run the Canada Post module, but pass values to the Canada Post servers 'unboxed'

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Box config for UPSxml

I'm not sure why the UPSXML questions are not being addressed very much...but this is a post from 2006 with no replies. Let me be the first to reply...

I am new to zen cart, but as far as my research has shown, the current version of UPSXML does not support passing dimenions. UPS of course supports it, just not the current build / contribution for zen cart.

I intend to get box dimensions working (once I get it all configured and working properly). I'm sure others have done this already, and perhaps they haven't put it into a package for a contribution, which is fine (I know a highly customized store is hard to pull out exactly what is needed, and just what is needed...and we are running businesses here who has the time to do that?)

If any has some upsxml pointers for us that are new to zc, that'd be great.

Anyway I digress...basically I would like more information on the UPSXML contribution as well. Anyone know if there is something newer than the now 2 year old contribution that everyone seems to link to?