Page 215 of 217 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217 LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2161
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple Google Analytics - Support

Quote Originally Posted by econcepts View Post
    Actually, if you don't see the Configuration menu option for Simple Google Analytics in your Zen Cart admin that means you might have either missed a file during upload or are using a version that might not have registered the page with the Admin (a requirement of zen 1.5x on).

What version of this software are you using?
    I am using 1.5.0

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mtechama View Post
    You need to go http://www.google.com/analytics to setup your account so that Google Analytics can tie into your configurations.
    The screenshot and everything else written by the OP indicates that this had already been done. If it haden't, where did the screenshot come from?

Cheers
    RodG

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RodG View Post
    The screenshot and everything else written by the OP indicates that this had already been done. If it haden't, where did the screenshot come from?

Cheers
    RodG
    Actually RodG that screenshot is not mine. I cant set up GA with my account as I am not able to see any means of entering my GA number into the configuration on zen cart. I simply do not get the GA configuration menu option there.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by angdrumm View Post
    I am using 1.5.0
    What version of Simple Google Analytics did you download? If you send me a link to your site I can check it out.

I've got the most up-to-date version here and many others have attempted to update it over the past year or more which caused a few issues.

If you send me your site I'll take a look and get it all worked out for you.

Eric
    Eric
    20 Ways to Increase Sales Using Zen Cart
    Zen Cart contribs: Simple Google Analytics, Export Shipping Information

Plugin Contributions

I've got the most up-to-date version here...
    Eric
    Why not share that version so all can benefit?

Plugin Contributions

I've installed this module, followed all the directions but have a question regarding step 2 in the how to use this module in the read me file:

2. Login to your Google Analytics account and make sure your site is set to "receiving data"
    or "waiting for data" (this means you have sucessfully installed the analytics code on your
    site.)

Where is this setting in Google Analytics? I'm logged in and don't see any data being collected at all either.

Plugin Contributions

This is not working with my Zen Cart 1.5.5. The problem seems to be with the 'Asynchronous' mode. Eric, have you see this? Any update coming?

Plugin Contributions

Jim,

Yes, I need to get this version 'packaged' and ready for download.

I will finalize the packaging of it here in the next day or two and then provide a link for downloading before I upload to the zen site.

I have it running on multiple zen versions including 1.5.5 with no issue but again, I'm talking about the version I have here that I rewrote. I've been saying I'll upload it and have never got that done yet. I've been installing though on all sites I work with and thus, the package is out there ... just not uploaded. My apologies. I got sidetracked with a number of projects over the 12 months or so and haven't taken the time to actually upload the package.

Biggest issues with it that took time were making sure it has "all" the bells and whistles built in that others don't. There are a lot of new options Google Analytics offers (as well as integration with other Google products) which I built into my version here. So making sure that was all working (and keeping up with Google updates) was another early hold up.

Will post the link here in the next few days where you can download it from.

Thanks and sorry for the delays in putting getting this out. :)
    Eric
    20 Ways to Increase Sales Using Zen Cart
    Zen Cart contribs: Simple Google Analytics, Export Shipping Information

Plugin Contributions

Jim,

Yes, I need to get this version 'packaged' and ready for download.

I will finalize the packaging of it here in the next day or two and then provide a link for downloading before I upload to the zen site.

I have it running on multiple zen versions including 1.5.5 with no issue but again, I'm talking about the version I have here that I rewrote. I've been saying I'll upload it and have never got that done yet. I've been installing though on all sites I work with and thus, the package is out there ... just not uploaded. My apologies. I got sidetracked with a number of projects over the 12 months or so and haven't taken the time to actually upload the package.

Biggest issues with it that took time were making sure it has "all" the bells and whistles built in that others don't. There are a lot of new options Google Analytics offers (as well as integration with other Google products) which I built into my version here. So making sure that was all working (and keeping up with Google updates) was another early hold up.

Will post the link here in the next few days where you can download it from.

Thanks and sorry for the delays in putting getting this out. :)
    Will this record from Mobile & Tablets?

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone got this to work for Mobile & Tablet devices for the new Responsive layouts yet?