Page 126 of 217 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2161
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple Google Analytics - Support

Hhmmm... maybe sounds stupid , but:

I only have this message from a certain location. The connection is poor/slow. But from several other locations where the connection is good/fast(er), I do not have this problem.

Maybe it's possible that this '_get' is waiting on a define, but due to a bad/slow connection it doesn't work?

Just a thought...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Gerjan View Post
    Hhmmm... maybe sounds stupid , but:

I only have this message from a certain location. The connection is poor/slow. But from several other locations where the connection is good/fast(er), I do not have this problem.

Maybe it's possible that this '_get' is waiting on a define, but due to a bad/slow connection it doesn't work?

Just a thought...
    Nothing is stupid when it come to files and connections......
    Eric will have to help on this one I guess. Thanks for the input.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Well, I try to upload Simple Google Analytics and no success... I do not know what I do wrong. Where exactly should I upload it?

Plugin Contributions

Default Tracking Not Installed

I am sure this has been answered before but I am not finding it. I have installed simple google analytics be for, but this time I am not getting it to work. I have all the right numbers in the Mod but still get tracking not installed. Can it be because I have two subdirectories installed with analytics. I have been trying for too many hours now and I am giving up.
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    Nothing is stupid when it come to files and connections......
    Eric will have to help on this one I guess. Thanks for the input.
    Since this file is not a part of the Simple Google Analytics module I still am thinking it is coming from the other mod.

Let me find out what might be causing that. I suspect it is a non-complete uninstall of that first one.

Will report back here. Hang tight.
    Eric
    20 Ways to Increase Sales Using Zen Cart
    Zen Cart contribs: Simple Google Analytics, Export Shipping Information

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ekele View Post
    Well, I try to upload Simple Google Analytics and no success... I do not know what I do wrong. Where exactly should I upload it?
    Take a look at the readme file that came with the package. It has all the instructions on how to upload and configure. There are only 3 or 4 steps. Very straight forward.

A few notes:

1) Make sure you name any folder that says "your_template" to the name of your template before uploading.

2) Drag and drop (upload) the includes folder and everything in it (the rest does not need to be uploaded).

3) Run the SQL install patch and configure from admin.
    Eric

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tracking Not Installed

Quote Originally Posted by Makoshark View Post
    I am sure this has been answered before but I am not finding it. I have installed simple google analytics be for, but this time I am not getting it to work. I have all the right numbers in the Mod but still get tracking not installed. Can it be because I have two subdirectories installed with analytics. I have been trying for too many hours now and I am giving up.
    Thanks
    It sounds like you didn't provide Google with the proper directory to validate the tracking code at. If you are running from a sub-directory make sure that is the url you tell Google to find the code at when you "verify". If you don tell it to look there, it will show tracking not installed.

Also make sure you completed step 3 in the readme (but since you have installed this before I assume you have done this.)

Hope that helps!
    Eric

Plugin Contributions

hello,

The mod was working on 1.3.8a and since cache error debugging wasn't available then, don't know if it was a problem back then.

Anyway, it was working then I upgraded to 1.3.9b. On the cache, I noticed the following error every time a purchase is made:

PHP Warning: require(includes/templates/cherry_zen/checkout_success//google_analytics.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/includes/templates/cherry_zen/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 227
    [23-May-2010 06:19:53] PHP Warning: require(includes/templates/cherry_zen/checkout_success//google_analytics.php) [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/l/includes/templates/cherry_zen/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 227
    [23-May-2010 06:19:53] PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'includes/templates/cherry_zen/checkout_success//google_analytics.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/includes/templates/cherry_zen/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 227

I have the google analytics folder correctly located on:
    templates/cherry_zen/google_analytics/google_analytics.php

Then just to be sure, I took out the php file and just added it to the root of templates/cherry_zen/google_analytics.php

I still get the same error though, but it appears the site is functioning. I tested it, no blank pages and google is recording the order, it is just that the error comes out everytime.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tracking Not Installed

Quote Originally Posted by econcepts View Post
    It sounds like you didn't provide Google with the proper directory to validate the tracking code at. If you are running from a sub-directory make sure that is the url you tell Google to find the code at when you "verify". If you don tell it to look there, it will show tracking not installed.

Also make sure you completed step 3 in the readme (but since you have installed this before I assume you have done this.)

Hope that helps!
    as it turns out I did skip step 3 so I made the corrections but still no Joy. I went to look at my other store to see how it was set up and they were the same. I went back to see if maybe I had put the wrong account numbers in and some how the Analytics Account was gone and so was the Google AdWords Conversion Tracking Number. I don't know why they disappeared but I don't care because it is working now

Plugin Contributions

Hello there,

I just installed for the first time google analytics on my website, and followed the process step by step.. but it doesn't seem to work, when I go to my google analytics account, the status shows a yellow warning instead of "receiving data".

I hope someone can help me, thanks.