Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Lavender Template Support Thread

That is it!!! try removing this as you are not using it.
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    The whole site is working ok. When i placed a test order on line for a free product, i get the following errors, when i click on the link that is sent out in the confirmation email.
    The order itself looks okay

Status History & Comments

Warning: main(DIR_WS_BLOCKSblk_account_history_info.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/htdocs/catalog/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_account_history_info_default.php on line 110

Warning: main(DIR_WS_BLOCKSblk_account_history_info.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/htdocs/catalog/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_account_history_info_default.php on line 110

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_BLOCKSblk_account_history_info.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/xxxx/htdocs/catalog/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_account_history_info_default.php on line 110
    xxxx is the web site name
    Thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_account_history_info_default.php

This file is not part of the template but part of the Zen Cart install...it might be a corrupt file and require that you replace/re-upload it
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Fantastic template - wife loves colour and has saved me hours of trying to figure out how to change the default.

However I have a problem now I have created some products.

I have also installed the Royal Mail Mod.

I get the following error messages;

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/licencet/public_html/preciouspieces/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 114

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/licencet/public_html/preciouspieces/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:114) in /home/licencet/public_html/preciouspieces/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/licencet/public_html/preciouspieces/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:114) in /home/licencet/public_html/preciouspieces/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

Also:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT limit MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUC' at line 7
    in:
    [select p.products_id, pd.products_name, products_date_available as date_expected from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_status = 1 and pd.language_id = '1' and p.products_date_available >=20070509 order by EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_FIELD EXPECTED_PRODUCTS_SORT limit MAX_DISPLAY_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS]

Any ideas on how to fix?

Plugin Contributions

Code:
    /home/licencet/public_html/preciouspieces/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:114) 
    in /home/licencet/public_html/preciouspieces/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108
    reload the file referenced in the first line most time these that are listed are corrupt...

You can check also by switching to the classic template to see if it still errors
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by max44 View Post
    Hi,
    The whole site is working ok. When i placed a test order on line for a free product, i get the following errors, when i click on the link that is sent out in the confirmation email.
    The order itself looks okay

Status History & Comments

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_BLOCKSblk_account_history_info.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/xxxx/htdocs/catalog/includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_account_history_info_default.php on line 110
    xxxx is the web site name
    Thanks in advance
    I reloaded the whole site again. For some reason, the main site was corrupted by my upload.
    There is no problem with the template. Because the template says it is 3.X.6 compatible, it was assumed by others that it is not compatible with the latest zen revision.
    All is working fine now.
    Thank you for your time.
    T

Plugin Contributions

Hi!

I'm still doing the upgrade and am testing the new one before I launch it over my old site.

I'm planning on having the lavender template but there appears to be no "create account" link.

Could someone explain to me if I've done something to lose it or if its just not supposed to be there please?

If so, how do I put a link in the header for it?

Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by icklebits View Post
    Hi!

I'm still doing the upgrade and am testing the new one before I launch it over my old site.

I'm planning on having the lavender template but there appears to be no "create account" link.

Could someone explain to me if I've done something to lose it or if its just not supposed to be there please?

If so, how do I put a link in the header for it?

Thanks in advance.
    This isn't a Lavendar template issue, it's how Zen Cart works. The Create Account screen doesn't by default appear until you click on login (or are forced into it as part of the checkout process).

If you wanted this as an explicit link you would add it (most likely) in common/tpl_header.php.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Hi!

I originally have purpleshades template and it came with that?! The top 3 are Home, Log in and create account.

I never put them there. In the header.php file there is even a bit saying "create account".

Am confuddled.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by icklebits View Post
    Am confuddled.
    Unconfuddle yourself icklebits. The create account link in the Purple Shades template is the one that's unusual. It's not standard Zen Cart, but it will show you how to create the link in other templates.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast