Page 101 of 199 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1988
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Link Manager 3.0 release

Table Prefixes...

I was wondering about the table prefix I have, it's not the defaults.

Will this cause problems if I simply change them in the sql? Or do I have to also find them in the pages and adjust them there somewhere as well.

If so, could you please advise which files will need to be modified.

Finally, I'm running 1.3.7, not 1.3.8... Please tell me that won't be an issue... ;)

Ray

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RayDube View Post
    Table Prefixes...

I was wondering about the table prefix I have, it's not the defaults.

Will this cause problems if I simply change them in the sql? Or do I have to also find them in the pages and adjust them there somewhere as well.

If so, could you please advise which files will need to be modified.

Finally, I'm running 1.3.7, not 1.3.8... Please tell me that won't be an issue... ;)

Ray
    If you set up the prefixes as part of your initial install of Zen Cart, then you should be able to just run the sql statement from admin -> tools -> install sql patches without problems.

The same would also apply for the the pages which query the database.

Plugin Contributions

I would appreciate it if people did not use my link exchange as a test to see whether they want to install it themsleves. This happened last night and its not welcome. Cheers.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Crooked_Halo View Post
    I would appreciate it if people did not use my link exchange as a test to see whether they want to install it themsleves. This happened last night and its not welcome. Cheers.

You could always set links manager so that only registered customers could submit links.
    admin -> configuration -> links manager

Plugin Contributions

Default Links Manager v3.4.1 - Category Sort Order

On the Admin->Extras->Links Categories page the Sort Order works properly and the categories are displayed in sort order. However, when viewing the categories list from the catalog they are listed in alphabetical order.

I have looked in the configurations but have not been able to locate any options for this display.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Asgoroth View Post
    On the Admin->Extras->Links Categories page the Sort Order works properly and the categories are displayed in sort order. However, when viewing the categories list from the catalog they are listed in alphabetical order.

I have looked in the configurations but have not been able to locate any options for this display.
    Open includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_links_default.php

find the following line of code (around line 19):
    PHP Code:
    $categories_query $db->Execute("select lc.link_categories_id, lcd.link_categories_name, lcd.link_categories_description, lc.link_categories_image from " TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES " lc, " TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION " lcd where lc.link_categories_id = lcd.link_categories_id and lc.link_categories_status = '1' and lcd.language_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' order by lcd.link_categories_name"); 
    and replace it with this line:

PHP Code:
    $categories_query $db->Execute("select lc.link_categories_id, lcd.link_categories_name, lcd.link_categories_description, lc.link_categories_image from " TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES " lc, " TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION " lcd where lc.link_categories_id = lcd.link_categories_id and lc.link_categories_status = '1' and lcd.language_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' order by lcd.link_categories_sort_order"); 

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by clydejones View Post
    Open includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_links_default.php

find the following line of code (around line 19):
    PHP Code:
    $categories_query $db->Execute("select lc.link_categories_id, lcd.link_categories_name, lcd.link_categories_description, lc.link_categories_image from " TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES " lc, " TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION " lcd where lc.link_categories_id = lcd.link_categories_id and lc.link_categories_status = '1' and lcd.language_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' order by lcd.link_categories_name"); 
    and replace it with this line:

PHP Code:
    $categories_query $db->Execute("select lc.link_categories_id, lcd.link_categories_name, lcd.link_categories_description, lc.link_categories_image from " TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES " lc, " TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION " lcd where lc.link_categories_id = lcd.link_categories_id and lc.link_categories_status = '1' and lcd.language_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' order by lcd.link_categories_sort_order"); 
    I tried this fix on 2 sites
    it fixes the sort order for the online catalog, but no in the admin area

both site also get this error when you click on "view all link"
    1054 Unknown column 'lcd.link_categories_sort_order' in 'order clause'
    in:
    [select lc.link_categories_id, lcd.link_categories_name, lcd.link_categories_description, lc.link_categories_image from link_categories lc, link_categories_description lcd where lc.link_categories_id = lcd.link_categories_id and lc.link_categories_status = '1' and lcd.language_id = '1' order by lcd.link_categories_sort_order]

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fvb View Post
    I tried this fix on 2 sites
    it fixes the sort order for the online catalog, but no in the admin area

both site also get this error when you click on "view all link"
    1054 Unknown column 'lcd.link_categories_sort_order' in 'order clause'
    in:
    [select lc.link_categories_id, lcd.link_categories_name, lcd.link_categories_description, lc.link_categories_image from link_categories lc, link_categories_description lcd where lc.link_categories_id = lcd.link_categories_id and lc.link_categories_status = '1' and lcd.language_id = '1' order by lcd.link_categories_sort_order]
    revert back to the original line of code and I'll check out the error message.

Plugin Contributions

revert back to the original line of code and I'll check out the error message.
    This line of code will eliminate the error:
    PHP Code:
    $categories_query $db->Execute("select lc.link_categories_id, lcd.link_categories_name, lc.link_categories_sort_order, lcd.link_categories_description, lc.link_categories_image from " TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES " lc, " TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION " lcd where lc.link_categories_id = lcd.link_categories_id and lc.link_categories_status = '1' and lcd.language_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' order by lc.link_categories_sort_order"); 

Plugin Contributions

This line of code will eliminate the error:
    PHP Code:
    $categories_query $db->Execute("select lc.link_categories_id, lcd.link_categories_name, lc.link_categories_sort_order, lcd.link_categories_description, lc.link_categories_image from " TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES " lc, " TABLE_LINK_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION " lcd where lc.link_categories_id = lcd.link_categories_id and lc.link_categories_status = '1' and lcd.language_id = '" . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "' order by lc.link_categories_sort_order"); 
    thanks, I will try it tonight and let you know