Plugin Contributions

Default JAlbum Gallery via EZ Pages

Hi folks,

I am attempting to install a photo gallery created with JAlbum via the EZ Pages tool. The gallery just shows sample product installations and doesn't need to link into the shopping cart. Simplicity is the key here.

FYI, you can try JAlbum for yourself at http://jalbum.net/.

Here is a link to the page where I want the gallery to show up: Photo Gallery. Note that the entire "Support" sidebox is generated through EZ Pages and includes images referenced through a subdirectory in the images directory.

With that in mind, I placed the gallery files generated by JAlbum in their own subdirectory in the images folder. JAlbum generates framesets to make its magic and this is where I think the problem lies. I do see the frameset info when viewing the source of the Gallery page and thought I made the correct path updates to the file location within zen cart, but I only get a white page.

You can use this link to view the gallery layout: gallery.htm.

I would like the gallery to appear within the zen cart center section like the other EZ Pages. Unfortunately, I am stumped as to what will get the page working in that context. Any help greatly appreciated.

Happy Holidays to all.

Peace,

Mark Harrison

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: JAlbum Gallery via EZ Pages

First looking at your site, if you are not intending on displaying any right registered sideboxes go to admin > config > layout settings > Column Right Status - Global > set to "0"

This will give you some more room to work with

Without seeing the actual code, this is a guess, but you can enter html code into the ezpages and it will parse correctly. It appears that the code for this is html code from their description. Looking at your sample "frame" page this consumes too much space and would have to be adjusted to fit what space you have.

If there is a layout that has a top aligned, single image high, scrolling strip with the individuals displayed just under, this this might be preferable.

If you can determine the width size of the resulting ezpage and create the html to fit this or just under this width, copying and pasting the code should work.
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten