Thread: MSRP contrib

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MSRP contrib

Hi Guys,

I have a question for those who have installed this mod. Does the msrp price show in the cart n checkout screens ?so you can see the original price throughout?
    thanks
    shane

Quote Originally Posted by knighs2 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have a question for those who have installed this mod. Does the msrp price show in the cart n checkout screens ?so you can see the original price throughout?
    thanks
    shane
    No it does not for me. Only the actual price is displayed in the shopping cart and checkout pages, not the MSRP price.

I messed around with the code for awhile. Hopefully this will help someone.

Heres the original piece of code for the contribution you will be replacing:
    PHP Code:
        if ($display_normal_price == 0) {

// don't show the $0.00

if(($display_msrp_price!='')&&($display_msrp_price!='0')){

$save=$display_msrp_price-$display_normal_price;

$final_display_price '<span class="smalltext1">' TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP '<s>' $currencies->display_price($display_msrp_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s></span><br><span class="save">' TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE .$currencies->display_price($save'') . '&nbsp;&nbsp;('number_format((($display_msrp_price -  $display_normal_price) / $display_msrp_price), 2'.''') * 100 '%)' '</span><br><span class="norm">' TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;
          }else{

$final_display_price $show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount;
          }
        } else {
         if((
    $display_msrp_price!='')&&($display_msrp_price!='0')){

$final_display_price '<span class="smalltext1">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP.'<s>'.$currencies->display_price($display_msrp_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</s></span><br><span class="save">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE .$currencies->display_price($save'').'&nbsp;&nbsp;('number_format((($display_msrp_price -  $display_normal_price) / $display_msrp_price), 2'.''') * 100 '%)'.'</span><br><span class="norm">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_normal_price $show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;
          }else{

$final_display_price $show_normal_price $show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount;
          }
        } 
    This will show the "You Save" with dollar amount only:
    PHP Code:

// don't show the $0.00

$final_display_price '<span class="smalltext1">' TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP '<s>' $currencies->display_price($display_msrp_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s></span><br><span class="save">' TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE $currencies->display_price($save'') . '</span><br><span class="norm">' TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;
          }else{

}
        } else {
         if((

$final_display_price '<span class="smalltext1">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP.'<s>'.$currencies->display_price($display_msrp_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</s></span><br><span class="save">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE $currencies->display_price($save'') . '</span><br><span class="norm">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_normal_price $show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;
          }else{

$final_display_price $show_normal_price $show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount;
          }
        } 
    This will show the "You Save" as a percentage only:
    PHP Code:

// don't show the $0.00

$final_display_price '<span class="smalltext1">' TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP '<s>' $currencies->display_price($display_msrp_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s></span><br><span class="save">' TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE number_format((($display_msrp_price -  $display_normal_price)), 2'.''') . '%' '</span><br><span class="norm">' TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;
          }else{

}
        } else {
         if((

$final_display_price '<span class="smalltext1">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP.'<s>'.$currencies->display_price($display_msrp_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</s></span><br><span class="save">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE number_format((($display_msrp_price -  $display_normal_price)), 2'.''') . '%' '</span><br><span class="norm">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_normal_price $show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;
          }else{

}
        } 
    This will remove the "You Save" line completely:
    PHP Code:

// don't show the $0.00

$final_display_price '<span class="smalltext1">' TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP '<s>' $currencies->display_price($display_msrp_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s></span><br />' '<span class="norm">' TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;
          }else{

}
        } else {
         if((

$final_display_price '<span class="smalltext1">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP.'<s>'.$currencies->display_price($display_msrp_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</s></span><br />' '<span class="norm">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_normal_price $show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;
          }else{

}
        } 
    I'm also looking at moving the "You Save" line below the "MSRP Price" and "Our Price" so that it's in a more logical order. I need to get some rest right now though.

Plugin Contributions

Does anyone know if this works on v1.38a?

thank you,

betty

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bettysue View Post
    Does anyone know if this works on v1.38a?

thank you,

betty
    I have just installed it on v1.38a and it appears to work just fine. Just made a quick mod to it so that the savings shown include tax.

Plugin Contributions

Did you ever get the first step? tableprefix_products?

Plugin Contributions

red flag Desperate need of help...cannot log into admin

Hi All,

I'm in desperate need of help. I cannot log into my admin and I believe it has something to do with this contribution. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and drop tables and added tables and nothing I do seems to work. When I go to my admin log in page I get this error...

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare zen_update_products_price_sorter() (previously declared in /store/admin/includes/functions/general.php:2512) in /store/admin/includes/functions/functions_prices.php on line 2672

Please help!!!!
    Online skin care and cosmetics
    http://www.beautyxpress.com.au

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Desperate need of help...cannot log into admin

I just installed this mod, and had the same problem as bx1. in case you haven't figured out the error here is the solution

for step 5 the file asks you to modify this file
    in includes/functions/functions_prices.php

but it should be admin/includes/functions/functions_prices.php

this was a bit confusing since all the text to find and edit seems to be in both files.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Desperate need of help...cannot log into admin

Quote Originally Posted by mehmehmeh View Post
    I just installed this mod, and had the same problem as bx1. in case you haven't figured out the error here is the solution

for step 5 the file asks you to modify this file
    in includes/functions/functions_prices.php

but it should be admin/includes/functions/functions_prices.php

this was a bit confusing since all the text to find and edit seems to be in both files.
    seems I can't edit my post. I was wrong, step 5 is still editing the file includes/functions/functions_prices.php NOT the admin one I posted earlier.

I had tried to install the mod twice before and got the same error so I tried editing the other file and it didn't throw the error at the admin console but then I noticed the msrp was not showing up in the store. Carefully editing includes/functions/functions_prices.php
    for the third time got me the desired results.

Plugin Contributions

Wicked contribution thanks!!!

I was just wondering if anyone had any luck modifying the code so that it shows pricing as usual on the product listings under your categories, then shows all pricing on the product info page?

Anyone who figures this out would be a hero!

I tried this approach too as it seems to do what I want but couldnt get it working
    http://forum.zen-cart.com/showthread.php?t=77819

Thanks in advance,
    Nick.

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast