Thread: MSRP contrib

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MSRP contrib

Quote Originally Posted by iZilla_Pod View Post
    I messed around with the code for awhile. Hopefully this will help someone.

Heres the original piece of code for the contribution you will be replacing:
    PHP Code:
        if ($display_normal_price == 0) {

// don't show the $0.00

if(($display_msrp_price!='')&&($display_msrp_price!='0')){

$save=$display_msrp_price-$display_normal_price;

$final_display_price '<span class="smalltext1">' TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP '<s>' $currencies->display_price($display_msrp_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s></span><br><span class="save">' TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE .$currencies->display_price($save'') . '&nbsp;&nbsp;('number_format((($display_msrp_price -  $display_normal_price) / $display_msrp_price), 2'.''') * 100 '%)' '</span><br><span class="norm">' TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;
          }else{

$final_display_price $show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount;
          }
        } else {
         if((
    $display_msrp_price!='')&&($display_msrp_price!='0')){

$final_display_price '<span class="smalltext1">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP.'<s>'.$currencies->display_price($display_msrp_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</s></span><br><span class="save">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE .$currencies->display_price($save'').'&nbsp;&nbsp;('number_format((($display_msrp_price -  $display_normal_price) / $display_msrp_price), 2'.''') * 100 '%)'.'</span><br><span class="norm">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_normal_price $show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;
          }else{

$final_display_price $show_normal_price $show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount;
          }
        } 
    This will show the "You Save" with dollar amount only:
    PHP Code:

// don't show the $0.00

$final_display_price '<span class="smalltext1">' TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP '<s>' $currencies->display_price($display_msrp_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s></span><br><span class="save">' TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE $currencies->display_price($save'') . '</span><br><span class="norm">' TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;
          }else{

}
        } else {
         if((

$final_display_price '<span class="smalltext1">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP.'<s>'.$currencies->display_price($display_msrp_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</s></span><br><span class="save">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE $currencies->display_price($save'') . '</span><br><span class="norm">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_normal_price $show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;
          }else{

$final_display_price $show_normal_price $show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount;
          }
        } 
    This will show the "You Save" as a percentage only:
    PHP Code:

// don't show the $0.00

$final_display_price '<span class="smalltext1">' TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP '<s>' $currencies->display_price($display_msrp_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s></span><br><span class="save">' TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE number_format((($display_msrp_price -  $display_normal_price)), 2'.''') . '%' '</span><br><span class="norm">' TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;
          }else{

}
        } else {
         if((

$final_display_price '<span class="smalltext1">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP.'<s>'.$currencies->display_price($display_msrp_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</s></span><br><span class="save">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_SAVE number_format((($display_msrp_price -  $display_normal_price)), 2'.''') . '%' '</span><br><span class="norm">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_normal_price $show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;
          }else{

}
        } 
    This will remove the "You Save" line completely:
    PHP Code:

// don't show the $0.00

$final_display_price '<span class="smalltext1">' TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP '<s>' $currencies->display_price($display_msrp_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s></span><br />' '<span class="norm">' TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;
          }else{

}
        } else {
         if((

$final_display_price '<span class="smalltext1">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_MSRP.'<s>'.$currencies->display_price($display_msrp_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])).'</s></span><br />' '<span class="norm">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_normal_price $show_special_price $show_sale_price $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;
          }else{

}
        } 
    I'm also looking at moving the "You Save" line below the "MSRP Price" and "Our Price" so that it's in a more logical order. I need to get some rest right now though.

Thanks for sharing that info but i am not sure if you notice that the percent is the dollar amount saved in percent, for example if your saving 500.00 is will look like this 500% and the value is not the true percent of saving. To get the true percent all you have to is remove this section of the code

.$currencies->display_price($save, '')

In both lines as you shown

it should then look like this

.'&nbsp;&nbsp;('. number_format((($display_msrp_price - $display_normal_price) / $display_msrp_price), 2, '.', '') * 100 . '%)'.'</span><br><span class="norm">'.TEXT_PRODUCT_OUR.$show_special_price . $show_sale_price . $show_sale_discount.'</span>' ;

You can view it in action at www.lextechs.com
    Lextechs.com Powered By ZenCart

Plugin Contributions

Is this the latest file? Somewhere I thought I read that you wanted to change some files....

I noticed in the reading of the posts you have an area to show php code for %, $ only not Both. What file is that located in?

For step #1 - Do I insert the entire line starting from Alter table.....to products_price; into my SQL file?

Great job with this mod! Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Ok I figured out how to do #1. Or at least there are no errors.

But, My right sideboxes are gone. I made first mistake with instruction #5 and loaded to wrong file. Fixed that. But does anyone know which file would effect the right sideboxes only???

Thanks,
    Kim

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kalu-desi View Post
    Besides hbtrading, I see others have gotten this to work. I was trying to implement the changes in ZenCart 1.3.7 and can see the MSRP/PRICE when I administer the shopping cart from domain/store/login in the Catalogs/Products section. But I don't see the MSRP and information on the actual site pages. There is one or two sections in the MSRP contrib text file that don't coincide with my setup.

Step 3: catalog/admin/modules/update_product.php... On my install I have the install folder which I assume is catalog then /admin/includes/modules/update_php... Is that right?

Step 4: has the same setup as above except using the file -- collect_info.php

Any help would be appreciated if somebody could point me in the right direction.
    I have the same setup with Step 3 & 4. Did you use the /admin/includes/modules/....? I tried it and my right sidebox is gone??

I have version1.3.8a.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Kim

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kbalona View Post
    OK, I re-did changing the Admin files and it works now:)
    Thanks for the help.

What did you do? My files are located the same way with admin/includes/modules not admin/modules. Did you re-locate the file or just go the one in admin/includes/modules?

Thanks,
    Kim

Plugin Contributions

Hello...I am still trying to get this contri to work. I made sure the SQL (#1 in directions) is on my table.

When I go into a product from the admin area, I preview the MSRP price, etc and when I hit save. I keep getting this error. I have gone through the coding and can't seem to find the problem. I copied some before and after line 178. It is right at the end of the file.

error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/####/####/admin/includes/modules/update_product.php on line 178

exec(DIR_IMAGEMAGICK . "mogrify -geometry " . $small_width . " " . $filename_small);
    }
    }

zen_redirect(zen_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products_id . (isset($_GET['page']) ? '&page=' . $_GET['page'] : '')));
    }
    ?>
    Last edited by kburner; 25 Sep 2008 at 06:17 PM.

Plugin Contributions

YAH! Finally got this contri to work.

Does anyone know how to do a mass 10% without using other regular discount??

It looks really good! Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kburner View Post
    YAH! Finally got this contri to work.

Does anyone know how to do a mass 10% without using other regular discount??

It looks really good! Thank you!

you might want the try the mod call quick update, you can do mass price changes
    Lextechs.com Powered By ZenCart

Plugin Contributions

hbtrading,

I really like your product display for www.hbwatches.com.

Did you use the tab products pro mod? What mod?

Thanks, Kim

Plugin Contributions

There is no such directory structure as

catalog/admin/modules/update_product.php

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast