Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: CC process error even though cards enabled - goemerchant

Have talked to the good folks at GoEmerchant and they will not allow you to talk to Richie Byrd anymore, although they confirmed he still works there.

After several conversations with them between my last post and this one, Lee seems to be the most knowledgeable one to talk to, but states they did not build the gateway and really do not know how it works and therefore cannot provide assistance in trouble-shooting. He referred me back to this forum.

To repeat my problem, the customer enters in the cc info on the payment page, confirms the total on the next page. The transaction is processed sucessfully by GoEmerchant, but then the customer is returned to the cc entry screen and no record of the order exists in zencart and no sucessful emails are sent, but the customer's cc is debited for the amount.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Do you get any error message when the customer is brought back to the CC page?

Plugin Contributions

No error messages at all. Only the normal cc entry page shows. I have also installed the module that allows me to see if there are any errors and it does not show any either.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Wiregrass View Post
    No error messages at all. Only the normal cc entry page shows. I have also installed the module that allows me to see if there are any errors and it does not show any either.
    As the one who started this thread lo those many moons ago, I never had any success getting goemerchant to work with Zen Cart.

I gave up and switched to USA ePay and it worked like a charm the very first time I tried to use it. After all the months of headaches trying to get goemerchant to work, I couldn't believe that another system could just simply WORK -- but it did.

Really, my best advice is to find another company that either works off the bat, or at least provides halfway acceptable tech support -- in my experience, goemerchant did neither.

Plugin Contributions

I agree, the intial tech support for GoEmerchant was not helpful. However, I was able to go through my salesperson to get to Richie Byrd who took the time to re-write the payment module for me. He said the module I had was about 6 years old and needed updated. Richie and my sales person spent a week at least fixing the problem. The module works beautifully now. If anyone needs the updated module, let me know. As an added bonus, the new module seems to be more secure than the old one too.

Plugin Contributions

Can you provide me with that module, I really need it for my website.

Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123