Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Credit Card Fraud Detection (MaxMind)

Quote Originally Posted by bx1 View Post
    Hi Again,

Just an update. I signed up for the standard service and still no luck. It is still saying Maximum request reached however I have 2249 queries available.
    When you do a manual update you should see all the outbound information ... do you see your MaxMind License Key?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ses707 View Post
    When you do a manual update you should see all the outbound information ... do you see your MaxMind License Key?
    Hi,

Thanks again for being so patient with me. When I do a manual update it does show all the information but that does not display on the main screen. It has my license key and it states that this particular order is low risk. I have included a screen shot of my order to try and explain what I'm talking about. Thanks so much again, I really appreciate it!

Online skin care and cosmetics
    http://www.beautyxpress.com.au

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Thanks again for being so patient with me. When I do a manual update it does show all the information but that does not display on the main screen. It has my license key and it states that this particular order is low risk. I have included a screen shot of my order to try and explain what I'm talking about. Thanks so much again, I really appreciate it!

Ahhhh I see the problem now, you are attempting to update the same order. If you hit the 'Delete MaxMind Information' it should clear the entry. If there is any information showing up in the MaxMind area prior to hitting update you won't see the updated information. If deleting that entry doesn't work, try a new order and run it against that new order.

Plugin Contributions

Ahhhh I see the problem now, you are attempting to update the same order. If you hit the 'Delete MaxMind Information' it should clear the entry. If there is any information showing up in the MaxMind area prior to hitting update you won't see the updated information. If deleting that entry doesn't work, try a new order and run it against that new order.

Yes! That worked!! Thank you so very very much!

I looked back on an order that came through as fraudulent and it explained that it was very high risk. This is an excellent mod. Thank you once again!!!!

Plugin Contributions

Yes! That worked!! Thank you so very very much!

I looked back on an order that came through as fraudulent and it explained that it was very high risk. This is an excellent mod. Thank you once again!!!!
    This is the first gripe and user interaction problem that has been brought to my attention, thank you for persisting to get an answer. I will look at changing the update screen such that if it finds an entry already exists it will notify the user and ask if they wish to overwrite it.
    I pass this mod out to many different stores that have been using it since I ported it over from OSC quite a long time ago to beta test and bring these things to light before I post it for consumption here on ZC ... part of the problem is that they are so used to using it that minor changes they understand the benefit and I don't have to explain it ... new users don't have that benefit! If there is anything else that sticks out that you had a hard time with or still do not understand please do not hesitate to post.

Plugin Contributions

This is the first gripe and user interaction problem that has been brought to my attention, thank you for persisting to get an answer. I will look at changing the update screen such that if it finds an entry already exists it will notify the user and ask if they wish to overwrite it.
    I pass this mod out to many different stores that have been using it since I ported it over from OSC quite a long time ago to beta test and bring these things to light before I post it for consumption here on ZC ... part of the problem is that they are so used to using it that minor changes they understand the benefit and I don't have to explain it ... new users don't have that benefit! If there is anything else that sticks out that you had a hard time with or still do not understand please do not hesitate to post.
    Thanks will do! I thought I was being a real pain so it's nice to know you got something out of it too

Once again great mod, I can't believe I didn't install this ages ago!

Plugin Contributions

I have updated this module for ZC 1.3.8a.

Change Notes 1.2 - 1.3
    1. MaxMind API Version Updated to 1.48 (Adds support for user_agent and accept_language).
    2. Updated core files for ZC 1.3.8a.
    3. Updated GoogleCheckout to 1.4.7.

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=447

Plugin Contributions

Change Notes 1.3 - 1.3.1
    1. User_agent and accept_language cleanup (not yet implemented).
    2. ClientAPI cleanup.

This is not a required upgrade for users of 1.3 but it is recommended.

Plugin Contributions

The new bank identification number (bin list) online database 2009

http://www.binchecker.com

Plugin Contributions

I installed Maxmind on version 1.3.7 and it's working as it should except I thought bin info was supposed to be passed to Maxmind. Those responses are alway blank and it looks as though it's not being sent. How do I get the info to be sent?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast