Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Credit Card Fraud Detection (MaxMind)

Does anyone know if the latest version of this addon will work with ZC 1.5?

Plugin Contributions

It would be relatively simple to update the order information page to work on 1.5. As of right now it is not out-of-the-box ready. I will look at making it ready towards the end of this week if I have time.

Plugin Contributions

Thank You. It's the only "must have" that I need to complete my upgrade to 1.5 --- R

Plugin Contributions

Any luck with this yet?....

Quote Originally Posted by ses707 View Post
    It would be relatively simple to update the order information page to work on 1.5. As of right now it is not out-of-the-box ready. I will look at making it ready towards the end of this week if I have time.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by roryg1 View Post
    Any luck with this yet?....
    Sorry SES707 hope that you don't mind, but since a few people have been asking about the status of this plugin, I went ahead and updated it to be supported in 1.5.1

It simply needed an additional file to inject the module selection into the menu options.

Here is the link: http://www.robophung.net/zencart/zc_maxmind_1.5.zip

So I was thinking that this mod would work better if instead of having to be directed to a separate order page in the admin, to have the maxmind information integrated into the main order page in the admin. I've modified my own store to integrate the maxmind info directly onto my superorders order page, and I think that it's cleaner and just simpler overall. What are your guys thoughts? If you think that's a good idea, I can rerelease another update that integrates the maxmind info onto the main order details page itself.

Plugin Contributions

@RoboPhung, would you please submit the update you linked to to the Plugins so everyone will see it? Thanks.

Your other idea is a good one - perhaps add an "optional files" directory with the integration to SO in it.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Support
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

I am running 1.3.7.1 and for the past couple day I have been getting intermittent blank fields for fraud info in Zen Cart. I logged into MaxMind and the info is not in their logs either. I tried deleting MaxMind info and hitting the standard and premium links and get nothing either. This is some thing that has happened twice in the past 3 days and never before that.

Plugin Contributions

I am running 1.3.7.1 and for the past couple day I have been getting intermittent blank fields for fraud info in Zen Cart. I logged into MaxMind and the info is not in their logs either. I tried deleting MaxMind info and hitting the standard and premium links and get nothing either. This is some thing that has happened twice in the past 3 days and never before that.
    I have not seen any problems from multiple ZC stores running the addon, however I have updated it adding the new MaxMind API which does have different server names. If you are unable to retrieve information I would point towards the server not being able to reach the MaxMind service. If after updating to this new version you still have trouble let me know and I can take a look at your specific installation.

http://www.k3live.com/Maxmind-Fraud-...ion-v1.4.1.zip

Plugin Contributions

Can you tell me what IP I am accessing now? Maxmind is looking to check their servers for our requests.

Plugin Contributions

Can you tell me what IP I am accessing now? Maxmind is looking to check their servers for our requests.
    If they are checking logs then they need your server IP (usarm - 199.204.252.45).

The version 1.4 of the ZC addon uses MaxMinds 1.49 PHP API and accesses minfraud3.maxmind.com, minfraud1.maxmind.com, minfraud2.maxmind.com.
    (IP is the same for all - 108.168.254.117)
    The version 1.4.1 posted above uses MaxMinds 1.54 PHP API and accesses minfraud.maxmind.com, minfraud-us-east.maxmind.com, minfraud-us-west.maxmind.com.
    (IP's are 108.168.254.117 and 108.168.255.243)

If you have shell access to the server just login and try to ping 108.168.254.117 and see if it responds.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast