Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

help question Adding more than one button "add to cart" on product info page....

Hi ...

I want to add one more button on product info page, but i need another function on stylesheet.css just to this button.

On my original stylesheet.css file i already have the function #cartAdd that manage the original button add to cart.

I already tried to create another function like #cartAdd2 on my styleshhet.css to manage the another button that i replicate on my tpl_product_info_display.php and change the call on tpl_product_info_display.php to <div id="cartAdd2"> but this call doesnt funtion, maybe is because there are another step that make that this new function #cartAdd2 be functional and i dont know how is...

Thanks in advance

Rafael

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Adding more than one button "add to cart" on product info page....

What is the purpose of this 2nd button?
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

My item description is long... so i need one button on upper side and another button on bottom.

For first button go up, i insert a modification on Stylesheet.css #cartAdd like -500px... but for another button i need another function on css like #cartAdd2 that dont use this vertical alignament...

But i think that are anothers steps to do this #cartAdd2 be functionally besides only the your own creation on css...

These anothers steps is that i dont know how to do...

Rafael

Plugin Contributions

Now that you have explained this you do not need #cartAdd2, just 2 #cartAdd buttons. As this is referenced many times to allow customer to change this in many pages (update cart quantity) a 2nd add to cart function would have to be replicated in all of these places:

to get 2 #cartAdd buttons download your includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php file. Open in a plain text editor or a code editor(not a word processor) and find the following code:
    Code:
    <!--bof Add to Cart Box -->
    <?php
    if (CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 and TEXT_LOGIN_FOR_PRICE_BUTTON_REPLACE_SHOWROOM == '') {
      // do nothing
    } else {
    ?>
                <?php
        $display_qty = (($flag_show_product_info_in_cart_qty == 1 and $_SESSION['cart']->in_cart($_GET['products_id'])) ? '<p>' . PRODUCTS_ORDER_QTY_TEXT_IN_CART . $_SESSION['cart']->get_quantity($_GET['products_id']) . '</p>' : '');
                if ($products_qty_box_status == 0 or $products_quantity_order_max== 1) {
                  // hide the quantity box and default to 1
                  $the_button = '<input type="hidden" name="cart_quantity" value="1" />' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT);
                } else {
                  // show the quantity box
        $the_button = PRODUCTS_ORDER_QTY_TEXT . '<input type="text" name="cart_quantity" value="' . (zen_get_buy_now_qty($_GET['products_id'])) . '" maxlength="6" size="4" /><br />' . zen_get_products_quantity_min_units_display((int)$_GET['products_id']) . '<br />' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT);
                }
        $display_button = zen_get_buy_now_button($_GET['products_id'], $the_button);
      ?>
      <?php if ($display_qty != '' or $display_button != '') { ?>
        <div id="cartAdd">
        <?php
          echo $display_qty;
          echo $display_button;
                ?>
              </div>
      <?php } // display qty and button ?>
    <?php } // CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 ?>
    <!--eof Add to Cart Box-->
    This places the button and calls the function of the add to cart routine.

If the current location is ok for one of the buttons leave this alone, but copy the full block and paste it farther up in this file like maybe the following and notice that I have highlighted the bof and eof's - - be sure to include these and all the code between them.

Code:
    <!--bof free ship icon  -->
    <?php if(zen_get_product_is_always_free_shipping($products_id_current) && $flag_show_product_info_free_shipping) { ?>
    <div id="freeShippingIcon"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_FREE_SHIPPING_ICON; ?></div>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof free ship icon  -->

<?php
    if (CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 and TEXT_LOGIN_FOR_PRICE_BUTTON_REPLACE_SHOWROOM == '') {
      // do nothing
    } else {
    ?>
                <?php
        $display_qty = (($flag_show_product_info_in_cart_qty == 1 and $_SESSION['cart']->in_cart($_GET['products_id'])) ? '<p>' . PRODUCTS_ORDER_QTY_TEXT_IN_CART . $_SESSION['cart']->get_quantity($_GET['products_id']) . '</p>' : '');
                  $the_button = '<input type="hidden" name="cart_quantity" value="1" />' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT);
                } else {
                  // show the quantity box
        $the_button = PRODUCTS_ORDER_QTY_TEXT . '<input type="text" name="cart_quantity" value="' . (zen_get_buy_now_qty($_GET['products_id'])) . '" maxlength="6" size="4" /><br />' . zen_get_products_quantity_min_units_display((int)$_GET['products_id']) . '<br />' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', (int)$_GET['products_id']) . zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT);
                }
      ?>
        <div id="cartAdd">
        <?php
          echo $display_qty;
          echo $display_button;
                ?>
              </div>

<br class="clearBoth" />
     <!--bof Product description -->
    <?php if ($products_description != '') { ?>
    <div id="productDescription" class="productGeneral biggerText"><?php echo stripslashes($products_description); ?></div>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof Product description -->
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    place the edited file in your_template folder in the same structure as default

This should place another with the product image and you may need to add and/or remove a <br class="clearBoth" /> to allow this as that line forces a new line
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Adding more than one button "add to cart" on product info page....

Tx for reply Kobra...

But this doesnt function for me....

The code that you passed me, i already tried put on others areas of tpl_product_info_display.php and dont function because the alignament the texts with the button, and because the description of all my products are differents, so have diferents heigths on info page...

The code that you passed me i tested, and dont function too... the button that should appear, dont appear... i think that is because the code was inputed before this code:

Code:
    <div id="productDescription" class="productGeneral biggerText"><?php echo stripslashes($products_description); ?></div>
    <?php } ?>
    All codes putted after this code
    Code:
    <?php } ?>
    shows the buttons...

And this code: <br class="clearBoth" /> only added blank lines on product info page...

Because this i need a way to put another button called by another function on css..... because this way: only copy and stick on another place of tpl_product_info_display.php doesnt have full functionality...

Rafael

Plugin Contributions

I have relocated the add to cart befor the product description several times and this works.....you might not have placed it correctly or not all of it
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Adding more than one button "add to cart" on product info page....

Hi Kobra...

That all things done now... The button of you code doesnt appear before because my function css are setted to top:-830px... but now is correct..

The button are right below of image, but i need another step to change the location of button, because i need the this second buttom go down a little, just below the text like showed on picture below:

As can you see, the texts are inserted via WYSYWIG, and i need that the button be below of this text...and i cant manipulate the css code top funtion because the button that are on botton will change place too, and that button on botto are on correct place now... i just put a little below the buttom that is below image to below the text showed on picture...

Tx in advance..

P.S.: The solution that i can see for this is do another css function for this another button... can you confirm?

See below my code tpl_product_info_display.php

Code:
    //require(DIR_WS_MODULES . '/debug_blocks/product_info_prices.php');
    ?>
    <div class="centerColumn" id="productGeneral">
    <!--bof Form start-->
    <?php echo zen_draw_form('cart_quantity', zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($_GET['products_id']), zen_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product'), 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"') . "\n"; ?>
    <!--eof Form start-->
    <?php if ($messageStack->size('product_info') > 0) echo $messageStack->output('product_info'); ?>
    <!--bof Category Icon -->
    <?php if ($module_show_categories != 0) {?>
    <?php
    /**
     * display the category icons
     */
    //require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_category_icon_display.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_category_icon_display.php'); ?>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof Category Icon -->
    <!--bof Prev/Next top position -->
    <?php if (PRODUCT_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT == 1 or PRODUCT_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT == 3) { ?>
    <?php
    /**
     * display the product previous/next helper
     */
    require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_products_next_previous.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_products_next_previous.php'); ?>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof Prev/Next top position-->
    <!--bof Main Product Image -->
    <?php
      if (zen_not_null($products_image)) {
      ?>
    <?php
    /**
     * display the main product image
     */
       require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php'); ?>
    <?php
      }
    ?>

<!--eof Main Product Image-->
    <!--bof Product Name-->
    <!--<h1 id="productName" class="productGeneral"><?php echo $products_name; ?></h1>
    <!--eof Product Name-->
    <!--bof Product Price block -->
    <!--<h2 id="productPrices" class="productGeneral">
    <?php
    // base price
      if ($show_onetime_charges_description == 'true') {
        $one_time = '<span >' . TEXT_ONETIME_CHARGE_SYMBOL . TEXT_ONETIME_CHARGE_DESCRIPTION . '</span><br />';
      } else {
        $one_time = '';
      }
      echo $one_time . ((zen_has_product_attributes_values((int)$_GET['products_id']) and $flag_show_product_info_starting_at == 1) ? TEXT_BASE_PRICE : '') . zen_get_products_display_price((int)$_GET['products_id']);
    ?></h2>
    <!--eof Product Price block -->
    <!--bof free ship icon  -->
    <?php if(zen_get_product_is_always_free_shipping($products_id_current) && $flag_show_product_info_free_shipping) { ?>
    <div id="freeShippingIcon"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_FREE_SHIPPING_ICON; ?></div>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof free ship icon  -->
    <!--bof Add to Cart Box         testtteeee KOBRA-->
    <?php
      // do nothing
    } else {
    ?>
                <?php
                } else {
                  // show the quantity box
                }
      ?>
        <div id="cartAdd">
        <?php
          echo $display_qty;
          echo $display_button;
                ?>
              </div>

<div id="productDescription" class="productGeneral biggerText"><?php echo stripslashes($products_description); ?>

</div>
    <?php } ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <?php
      // do nothing
    } else {
    ?>
                <?php
                } else {
                  // show the quantity box
                }
      ?>
        <div id="cartAdd">
        <?php
          echo $display_qty;
          echo $display_button;
                ?>
              </div>
    <!--bof Product details list  -->
    <?php if ( (($flag_show_product_info_model == 1 and $products_model != '') or ($flag_show_product_info_weight == 1 and $products_weight !=0) or ($flag_show_product_info_quantity == 1) or ($flag_show_product_info_manufacturer == 1 and !empty($manufacturers_name))) ) { ?>
    <ul id="productDetailsList" class="floatingBox back">
      <?php echo (($flag_show_product_info_model == 1 and $products_model !='') ? '<li>' . TEXT_PRODUCT_MODEL . $products_model . '</li>' : '') . "\n"; ?>
      <?php echo (($flag_show_product_info_weight == 1 and $products_weight !=0) ? '<li>' . TEXT_PRODUCT_WEIGHT .  $products_weight . TEXT_PRODUCT_WEIGHT_UNIT . '</li>'  : '') . "\n"; ?>
      <?php echo (($flag_show_product_info_quantity == 1) ? '<li>' . $products_quantity . TEXT_PRODUCT_QUANTITY . '</li>'  : '') . "\n"; ?>
      <?php echo (($flag_show_product_info_manufacturer == 1 and !empty($manufacturers_name)) ? '<li>' . TEXT_PRODUCT_MANUFACTURER . $manufacturers_name . '</li>' : '') . "\n"; ?>
    </ul>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <?php
      }
    ?>
    <!--eof Product details list -->
    <!--bof Attributes Module -->
    <?php
      if ($pr_attr->fields['total'] > 0) {
    ?>
    <?php
    /**
     * display the product atributes
     */
      require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_attributes.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_attributes.php'); ?>
    <?php
      }
    ?>
    <!--eof Attributes Module -->
    <!--bof Quantity Discounts table -->
    <?php
      if ($products_discount_type != 0) { ?>
    <?php
    /**
     * display the products quantity discount
     */
     require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_products_quantity_discounts.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_products_quantity_discounts.php'); ?>
    <?php
      }
    ?>
    <!--eof Quantity Discounts table -->
    <!--bof Additional Product Images -->
    <?php
    /**
     * display the products additional images
     */
      require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_additional_images.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_additional_images.php'); ?>
    <!--eof Additional Product Images -->
    <!--bof Prev/Next bottom position -->
    <?php if (PRODUCT_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT == 2 or PRODUCT_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT == 3) { ?>
    <?php
    /**
     * display the product previous/next helper
     */
     require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_products_next_previous.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_products_next_previous.php'); ?>
    <?php } ?>
    <!--eof Prev/Next bottom position -->
    <!--bof Tell a Friend button -->
    <?php
      if ($flag_show_product_info_tell_a_friend == 1) { ?>
    <div id="productTellFriendLink" class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo ($flag_show_product_info_tell_a_friend == 1 ? '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_TELL_A_FRIEND, 'products_id=' . $_GET['products_id']) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_TELLAFRIEND, BUTTON_TELLAFRIEND_ALT) . '</a>' : ''); ?></div>
    <?php
      }
    ?>
    <!--eof Tell a Friend button -->
    <!--bof Reviews button and count-->
    <?php
      if ($flag_show_product_info_reviews == 1) {
        // if more than 0 reviews, then show reviews button; otherwise, show the "write review" button
        if ($reviews->fields['count'] > 0 ) { ?>
    <div id="productReviewLink" class="buttonRow back"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, zen_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_REVIEWS, BUTTON_REVIEWS_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <p class="reviewCount"><?php echo ($flag_show_product_info_reviews_count == 1 ? TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews->fields['count'] : ''); ?></p>
    <?php } else { ?>
    <div id="productReviewLink" class="buttonRow back"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE, zen_get_all_get_params(array())) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_WRITE_REVIEW, BUTTON_WRITE_REVIEW_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <?php
      }
    }
    ?>
    <!--eof Reviews button and count -->

<!--bof Product date added/available-->
    <?php
      if ($products_date_available > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
        if ($flag_show_product_info_date_available == 1) {
    ?>
      <p id="productDateAvailable" class="productGeneral centeredContent"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, zen_date_long($products_date_available)); ?></p>
    <?php
        }
      } else {
        if ($flag_show_product_info_date_added == 1) {
    ?>
          <p id="productDateAdded" class="productGeneral centeredContent"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, zen_date_long($products_date_added)); ?></p>
    <?php
        } // $flag_show_product_info_date_added
      }
    ?>
    <!--eof Product date added/available -->
    <!--bof Product URL -->
    <?php
      if (zen_not_null($products_url)) {
        if ($flag_show_product_info_url == 1) {
    ?>
        <p id="productInfoLink" class="productGeneral centeredContent"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, zen_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($products_url), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></p>
    <?php
        } // $flag_show_product_info_url
      }
    ?>
    <!--eof Product URL -->

<!--bof also purchased products module-->
    <?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_also_purchased_products.php', DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/' . 'tpl_modules_also_purchased_products.php');?>
    <!--eof also purchased products module-->
    <!--bof Form close-->
    </form>
    <!--bof Form close-->
    </div>
    Last edited by Celebrimbor; 22 Jan 2007 at 05:34 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Or if is difficult to implement a new function on css to this new button, maybe there are a specific javascript order that can be used as this new function #cartAdd2?

I'm about 2 weeks trying to implement this second button... if there are any function on javascript to call the cartAdd fuction it will be great...

Thank you

Rafa

Plugin Contributions

Can't see anything from your image!!

Post a url and I am sure that many will assist
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

http://www.fabricademp3.com/index.ph...&products_id=1

I changed a little the top button... but if you have the solution i will be greatfull...

Thanks in advance...

Rafael

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast