So I'm humming my way through Zen Cart, but I want to add a CSS dropdown menu to my header.. It would appear below the EZ Pagers header.. I looked at the "Apple Zen" template and the menu below the header is similar to what I want. However, rather than trying to mod this template to resemble the look of my current template, it will probably be easier to add this within the template I am currently using for my site...

The CSS menu I want to add is a pure CSS dropdown menu (no JS required).. So I need to confirm where I will insert my menu code. I am guessing that I will be inserting my menu code into my tpl_header.php. Is this a correct assumption?? If I use a separate CSS for my menu is it really just a matter of making sure this file is in my templates CSS folder or is there more I need to do here??

I searched the admin function, the help files, the Wiki and this forum BEFORE I posted my question.. So if I missed it and it is possible to add this menu using the existing Zen Cart administration tools, I am all ears..

My dev site is here: http://divawebdzine.com/clients/TreeLifePublishing/