Plugin Contributions

Default image issues after install

after install most images dont display, the logo.gif 4 example. and ive installed a template and selected it yet none of its images are being used. it just looks like this:

http://www.sharethewealth.co.uk/shop/

wud b v.grateful of any help

oh and the images are present in the directories they are supposed 2 be in

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: image issues after install

Your are showing the alt for the image and it is looking in this location taken from your view source. And the default image should have been part of the install but it is not showing either. You have installed the "barebones" template but the logo.gif image is not being found in barebones/images/logo.gif nor the default image in template_default/images/logo.gif

http://www.sharethewealth.co.uk/shop...mages/logo.gif

Check in the folder and insure that an image named and spelled corrrectly and matching case exactly as "logo.gif" in barebones/images and I would also determine why during your install that the standard default images that should be in template_default/images are not there or possibly corrupt.

Example of the default image functionalityHere
    Attempt this with your site replacing the base url with yours to see the problem/difference
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: image issues after install

ive checked the directory through an ftp program and the file is there!? so why cant it display it???

thanks for the response. im so stuck though. ive been having problems with another script as well and i had to delete .htaccess files (which the script needed!) in order to make it work. otherwise i got internal server error messages

my host wont help me.