Plugin Contributions

Default "write a review" and "tell a friend" on the same side

How can I put "write a review" and "tell a friend" on the same side of the page? not the layout boxes but the image icons.

Thanks in advance

aa

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: "write a review" and "tell a friend" on the same side

I'd like to do this as well. I tried for a couple of hours today and could not accomplish it.

Plugin Contributions

Studeo,

I didn't figure it out, but I think you have to search in the CSS files...I gave up and changed the cart to center.

Do you know how to turn off links from logo, product image and product name?

Thanks,

aa

Plugin Contributions

edit tpl_product_info_display (dont forget to use a custom template override). All pertinent code to the display of a pdoduct page is there. I added a table to the page and placed the tags inside of the table. I have since ditched the plan and have them on both sides but still in a table layout. You can rearrange all elements on this page and keep the BOF and EOF tags connected to their respective code lines. The CSS sheet doesn't seem to come into play here.

To turn off the links find the appropriate template page and delete or comment out the href javascript call.

Plugin Contributions

Well, you can open up tpl_product_info_display.php, and change this:

Code:
    <!--eof Tell a Friend button -->
      <!--bof Reviews button and count-->
      <?php
      if ($flag_show_product_info_reviews == 1) {
        // if more than 0 reviews, then show reviews button; otherwise, show the "write review" button
        if ($reviews->fields['count'] > 0 ) { ?>
      <div id="productReviewLink" class="buttonRow back"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, zen_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_REVIEWS, BUTTON_REVIEWS_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
      <br class="clearBoth" />
      <p class="reviewCount"><?php echo ($flag_show_product_info_reviews_count == 1 ? TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews->fields['count'] : ''); ?></p>
      <?php } else { ?>
      <div id="productReviewLink" class="buttonRow back"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE, zen_get_all_get_params(array())) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_WRITE_REVIEW, BUTTON_WRITE_REVIEW_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
      <br class="clearBoth" />
    To this (you're just changing "buttonRow back" to "buttonRow forward" - "back" means something is floated to the left, "forward" means something is floated to the right):

Code:
    <br class="clearBoth" /><!--eof Tell a Friend button -->
      <!--bof Reviews button and count-->
      <?php
      if ($flag_show_product_info_reviews == 1) {
        // if more than 0 reviews, then show reviews button; otherwise, show the "write review" button
        if ($reviews->fields['count'] > 0 ) { ?>
      <div id="productReviewLink" class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, zen_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_REVIEWS, BUTTON_REVIEWS_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
      <br class="clearBoth" />
      <p class="reviewCount"><?php echo ($flag_show_product_info_reviews_count == 1 ? TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews->fields['count'] : ''); ?></p>
      <?php } else { ?>
      <div id="productReviewLink" class="buttonRow forward"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE, zen_get_all_get_params(array())) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_WRITE_REVIEW, BUTTON_WRITE_REVIEW_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
      <br class="clearBoth" />
    The above code will make the review button move over to the right, then below tell a friend. If you want them next to each other, and not one below the other, just remove the:

<br class="clearBoth" /> at the top of the above code.