Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Froogle/Google Feed

I downloaded the add on and got it all installed but when i ran the SQL patch I got the following error

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Default Currency', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_CURRENCY', 'USD',' at line 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO zen_configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Froogle Username', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_USERNAME', 'froogle_username', 'Enter your Froogle username', @configuration_group_id, 1, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Froogle Password', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_PASSWORD', 'froogle_password', 'Enter your froogle password', @configuration_group_id, 2, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Froogle Server', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_SERVER', 'uploads.google.com', 'Enter froogle server
    default: hedwig.google.com', @configuration_group_id, 3, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Show Default Currency', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_CURRENCY_DISPLAY', 'true', 'Display Currency', @configuration_group_id, 4, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Default Currency', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_CURRENCY', 'USD', 'Select currency', @configuration_group_id, 5, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_pull_down_currencies('), (NULL, 'Show Offer ID', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_OFFER_ID', 'true', 'A unique alphanumeric identifier for the item - products_id code. ', @configuration_group_id, 6, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('id', 'model', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Display quantity', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_IN_STOCK', 'false', 'Display products quantity?', @configuration_group_id, 7, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'The shipping options available for an item', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_SHIPPING', '', 'The shipping options available for an item', @configuration_group_id, 8, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Show Manufacturer', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_MANUFACTURER', 'false', 'Display Manufacturer Name', @configuration_group_id, 10, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Show Product Type', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_PRODUCT_TYPE_SHOW', 'false', 'Display Product Type', @configuration_group_id, 11, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Product Type', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_PRODUCT_TYPE', 'other', 'If Display Product Type is True, choose your product type', @configuration_group_id, 12, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('book', 'music', 'video', 'other'),'), (NULL, 'Show Feed Lanugage', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_LANGUAGE_DISPLAY', 'false', 'Display Feed Language', @configuration_group_id, 13, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Feed Language', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_LANGUAGE', 'English', 'If Show Feed Language is True, what is your feed language?
    default = en', @configuration_group_id, 14, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_pull_down_languages_list('), (NULL, 'Output File Name', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_OUTPUT_FILENAME', 'froogle.txt', 'Set the name of your froogle output file', @configuration_group_id, 19, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Compress Feed File', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_COMPRESS', 'false', 'Compress Google froogle file', @configuration_group_id, 20, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),'), (NULL, 'Uploaded date', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_UPLOADED_DATE', '', 'Date and time of the last upload', @configuration_group_id, 21, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Output Directory', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_DIRECTORY', 'feed/', 'Set the name of your froogle output directory', @configuration_group_id, 20, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Expiration Date Base', 'GOOGLE_FROOGLE_EXPIRATION_BASE', 'now', 'Expiration Date Base:

I am running the following on my server - Database: MySQL 4.1.21-standard
    PHP Version: 4.4.4 (Zend: 1.3.0)
    Zen Cart 1.3.6

Database Patch Level: 1.3.6

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Froogle/Google Feed

Anything on this same problem here???

Plugin Contributions

Yep, a bunch of us have this problem and I haven't found a solution yet.

Plugin Contributions

I have a problem with the froogle/Google Base feeds as well, slightly different and froogle/googlebase will not accept my feeds anymore.

So I have altered the Easypopulate Froogle download to include an ID and weight , and then I am using a simple Python script to produce a txt file with additional attributues and exp dates you can alter up to how ever many days you need, PM me and I will email you the script. At present you would just need Python 2.4 installed, but I am looking into link it to a database (Mysql) on the PC to add additional custom attributes and automatic updates direct to google and possibly XML and RSS feeds to upload to my website(the latter is future thinking).
    I have tested it out in the last couple of days and is working well, but I do think google are still not quite finished it what it is going to do with GoogleBase.

Plugin Contributions

Oh but we have a fix for GoogleFroogle! (btw, the latest version of GoogleFroogle for 1.3.7 satisfies Google...for now).
    You need to download the new version of GoogleFroogle, upload the files, but don't use the included SQL code. Use the code that I pasted in this post:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=386

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kbalona View Post
    Oh but we have a fix for GoogleFroogle! (btw, the latest version of GoogleFroogle for 1.3.7 satisfies Google...for now).
    You need to download the new version of GoogleFroogle, upload the files, but don't use the included SQL code. Use the code that I pasted in this post:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=386
    @kbalona - threenki was referring to a sql error when doing a fresh install of the mod, whereas your fix was for the upgrade sql. Of course both are SQL patch related but they are completely separate and different issues.

@threenki & dootch & scrat - Best to post in the support thread for the specific mod you are having issue with.

Plugin Contributions

So does the latest google froogle feeder support the new GoogleBase fields as opposed to the old froogle fields? should this contrib be renamed to GoogleBase Feeder to avoid confusion?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by qhome View Post
    So does the latest google froogle feeder support the new GoogleBase fields as opposed to the old froogle fields? should this contrib be renamed to GoogleBase Feeder to avoid confusion?
    Q-

As stated above: "Best to post in the support thread for the specific mod you are having issue with".

So in this instance that would be...

Froogle Merchant Center merged into GoogleBase
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37317

"Froogle" is still service term used by Google. See http://froogle.google.com/

That should answer your second question.

Answer to your first question is Yes.

Woody
    Last edited by Woodymon; 18 Feb 2007 at 12:33 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Woodymon View Post
    Q-

As stated above: "Best to post in the support thread for the specific mod you are having issue with".

So in this instance that would be...

Froogle Merchant Center merged into GoogleBase
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37317

"Froogle" is still service term used by Google. See http://froogle.google.com/

That should answer your second question.

Answer to your first question is Yes.

Woody

You confused me more :)

First, I dont see any contrib that has what I want "Googlebase upload file" so this and easy populate are the closest I could find. Froogle merged into Googlebase seems more like a statement to me.

Also, Froogle is still used as a term, but they have switched to the googlebase format, so still having a froogle feed file is moot. Googlebase still accepts it, but gives you warnings about it being incomplete, and eventually might drop support for the old feed format.

So which file do i want to export googlebase format? This froogle/google contrib seemed to be right.. but i was too lazy to check it.

Help!

I have been using the goodlefroogle feed to upload to pangora and it has been working fine up until SSL was put onto my admin pages etc.

I get this warning now when I didnt before. Anyone tell me what it means?

warning: ftp_rawlist() [function.ftp-rawlist]: php_connect_nonb() failed: Connection timed out (110) in /home/freerang/public_html/uk/googlefroogle.php on line 348
    Upload Failed
    Connected to: upload.pangora.comLogin ok:Current Directory Is: /Warning: ftp_put() [function.ftp-put]: php_connect_nonb() failed: Connection timed out (110)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast